They're scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard they're getting splinters

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard they're getting splinters.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 160.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYPY6nwS8l8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why can't Nintendo be good again, bros?

This is just insulting, jesus

Might as well throw in Congo's Caper and Rival Turf and finish the two trilogies they belong to. Honestly, none of these is a bad game. Rival Turf is just ok.

whens scrunt?

Embarassing

fuck yeah pinball

What I don't understand is why they don't do GBA. They have an amazing library of first party titles on that system so no need to worry about licensing.

Umihara Kawase seems good to me.

>japan got fucking umihara

meanwhile western fuckers get literal shovelware

I don't think it's a licensing issue. I'm pretty sure they still have plenty of games that they could release. They just don't because I guess whoever's in charge of this is confident that this service is going to be around for 10 years so that they can cover the whole library releasing games at a rate of "when they feel like it".

But I thought that older games were all good...

>They have an amazing library of first party titles
user, half of those were SNES ports.

I don't think I've ever heard of these. My blockbuster definitely didn't have these on the shelf.

They are.
The GB/GBA emulators were already leaked, it's just a matter of time now.

>it's 2065
>nintendo switch online still releasing 2-3 games every whenever months
>nintendo has taken to releasing chinese bootleg ROMs for lack of anything else
>still millions of subscribers

I had these games a decade ago on my phone.

Why?
Why would you have the low rent Final Fight when you can just emulate Final Fight?

Can't wait to play Super Mario 5 and Donkey Kong 8.

Why not both?

I’m not going to sub to NSO until they add Grand Dad

Attached: 476BAF14-670B-424D-BDC1-80C50B6340DF.jpg (400x400, 21.87K)

Just release Banjo Tooie please.

The issue isn't the quality of the games, well except for that time we got fucking Claymates, and whatever that fucking bomb game was

The issue is the SNES had maybe one of the best library of games of all time, and they're fucking wasting it because they don't want to cut any deal with 3rd party publishers, with the only kinda exception being Capcom, and even then barely, since we still don't have any of the Megman games

>b-but collections
Game Pass has games for you buy for sale on it and it pretty their entire goddamn library and it's doing more than fine.

It's depressing how Nintendo basically isn't treating this stupid thing seriously at all, and you fucking know they're gonna pull the same shit with the N64 and GBA once their first party games run dry too.

Attached: 1649813725418.png (540x368, 64.71K)

When are we getting Hong Kong 97 bros

Because one is cheap reskin and other is all time classic, if you needed another beat em up to play, there's countless of other opitions to get to before fucking Rival Turf

youtube.com/watch?v=eYPY6nwS8l8
It's just been a month, and this is already aging like fine wine.