Get on Valorant, tell someone to get cancer and within 2 minutes I'm muted and then get a 2 week competitive ban

>Get on Valorant, tell someone to get cancer and within 2 minutes I'm muted and then get a 2 week competitive ban

>Hop on CS, tell multiple people to get every form of illness, jump off a roof and stop being a waste of air, nothing happens

yeah... i'm thinking CSGO is BASED.

Attached: hm.png (718x388, 408.62K)

>nappy headed nigger on front cover
for that alone valorant is worse

>NOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T INSULT PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE??????

I did not insult anyone I told them to get cancer you fucking faggot how is that insulting

a shooter game should be about guns, customizing guns. the body shooting it should wear globes and thus make their race irrelevant.

shooters should work on guns like tarkov.

>chinese rootkit
vs
>no chinese rootkit

Both are shit. The people who play CSGO only play because they have $3k invested in meaningless gun skins.

>Valorant: Once you buy a skin that's it, money is gone forever and it has 0 value
>CS:GO: Can always resell the skin you bought for most of the time exactly the same time and even for massive profits, stickers from a 2014 major used to cost 1$ and are 50,000$ now
based retard

>tfw watched some shit csgo tournament in game and got 2 crate drops worth $100 each
csgo is terrible but at least it made me a little money

Valorant charging $80 for skins you can't even resell is so retardedly greedy

if you acted like that in person you'd get your ass kicked
online, you are let off with just a ban
be grateful

Genuinely curious if you think this is grown man behavior or if you've just embraced living in your own shit and inflicting everyone else with the smell

user hasn't left his house in a decade, human interaction is an abstract concept at this point

you are literally some obese faggot american that has never been in a confrontation in his life
lol

>hurf durf tough guy
only niggers and retards resort to violence when confronted with their mirror selves

Attached: 1506526545463.jpg (320x320, 17.07K)

on the internet i am whoever i want to be
your mother on my dick

you're gonna die a virgin lmao. think about it

>chinese rootkit bad but jewish rootkit is good
lol

Attached: ohnepixel-lambda.gif (498x498, 2.99M)

>Get on Valorant
You already lost me there.

Based riot teaching people on how to be more creative with their insults.

Why does Riot Games have no originality?

i yell at women in valorant all the time stop coping