Fable

Are you looking forward to playing Fable IV in 2023, anons?

Attached: FTLC.jpg (640x480, 337.78K)

i just want to play fable 2 on pc

This.

>2023
o i am laffin. it'll get a date for 2023, the months will go by, then they'll say "we're still on track for 2023", then it'll get the CDPR delay template image where it says "we believe in making a quality, which is why we are pushing it back to 2024 to make sure it's the best it can be"
then 2024 rolls by, a trailer at E3 will reveal it for holiday 2024, then it will be delayed into Q1 2025
this is the fate of literally every AAA game recently

Attached: 1652812813655.gif (236x498, 3.08M)

Nah, I hate racing games

Well soon you can, it has recently gotten way better on xenia, lots of graphical bugs have been fixed

You can play it on XSX backwards compatibility.

I can see them aiming for 2024 instead desu, seeing as that would be the 20th anniversary of the release of the original Fable and the 10th anniversary of the release of Fable Anniversary.

This series never reached its potential. Not even close. So no not really. I'm expecting another piss easy action RPG with the depth of a puddle.

>another piss easy action RPG with the depth of a puddle.
You're thinking of Skyrim.

And Fable is better how? In 2 and 3 you couldn't even die. Spells were literally as simple as pressing or holding B for area of effect. The game actually made magic a lot more lame in the sequels. I don't know how anyone can have hope. I liked its style and potential but they just don't even know what to do with it. No hope for 4.

>In 2 and 3 you couldn't even die.
They revamped the death system so it actually meant something and wasn't jarring and immersion breaking.
Instead of simply dying and restarting at a checkpoint, getting knocked down basically results in a loss of precious experience and can result on grotesque scarring.
Their death system was an improvement.

Ah okay so you're just a troll. I'll be moving on from the thread now looks like it is dead.

>trust Molyneux
lol
lmao

They'd have to make Fable 3 first. Was it announced for this year?

Not being done by him or Lionhead, don't know if that's worse

3 had its charms, but between trimming so much of the choice from 3, and how for every good idea it had, it then had to go one step back or implement it poorly it was still a big step down from 2

Wasn't the next Fable game first teased like 10 years go? And the franchise has been in dev hell ever since. They got real confident with that 4 player co-op Fable game and the suddenly cancelled that one day. How the fuck does Microsoft manage to allow their dev studios to fuck up so badly, so often? And then that also asks, how the fuck are the devs even managing to fuck up a Fable game? Fable has been done successfully 3 times now. Are the devs Microsoft hire so incompetent and talentless that they can't even follow on from what the franchise has already established?

Lol

>the guys who made the forza horizon games are making it
it still feels like such a weird pick to have playground handle it, I can't remember any instances of something like this happening in the past.
I'm cautiously optimistic, bracing for it to get cancelled or be live service shit. I would even be happy if it was just an OK sequel that doesn't try anything new

That reminds me. Where is Beyond good & evil 2?

it's just because they're English devs and work for Xbox

Absolutely not. Especially after Fable 3.
And I'm pretty sure they will try harder to pander and entire game will be cringe BRAP HAHA shit that was actually two decades ago

Attached: 1640406616685.gif (617x617, 2.17M)