3 months later

>3 months later
>i am forgotten
what went wrong?

Attached: 1625040060486.jpg (2080x2080, 580.4K)

>3 months later
>14 million sold
>OP is malding still

Souls games have always been overhyped bullshit that a +10 million sheep consooom

Mate NG+ and I regret it :/

Will Shazam ever recover?

You literally (along with your discord transexual buddies) can't stop making threads about it, though.

Attached: DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (408x472, 239.21K)

even miyazaki is done with souls games

The fuck do you do with a single player game after 3 months? Its numbers were absurd even for that. People binged this fucker for 500 hours. There are multiplayer games that don't get this much traction.

I might have stopped playing it, but I will NEVER forget my first playthrough of Elden Ring. It was a beyond magical, one in a lifetime experience up there with playing Outer Wilds or Myst for the first time.

I never bothered finishing it, too much open world bloat

Played it 3 times, got bored, I want a dlc

>outer wilds
okay redditdrone

I refunded it in less than a minute because you can't pause the game.

>unironically filtered by a game he considered a walking sim
lmao

>600318564
You're maidenless and will die in obscurity. No (you) for losers.

>best selling game of this year
>best selling game from fromsoftware
>forgotten
What?

I am playing it right now and I don't even like it.

So since the honeymoon phase is over, we can all agree that Sekiro is the best game From made?
Replaying Sekiro right now. Really highlights for how From devolved over these years. I personally blame their greed to get Skyrim audience into soulsborn. Imagine creating dynamic combat of Sekiro and then going back to "wait gorillion years to press R1 once".

>playing woke games

Are you type A or type B?

The Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers of video games.

>I am forgotten
>Elon musk posts build a few days ago to hundred of thousands of likes and generates even more praise and advertising for the game with only two tweets.
>dozens of daily threads on Any Forums to this day
Cope

Attached: 19B8B78F-C2CB-4169-A041-B843CA4FD0C9.jpg (1024x612, 56.2K)

>ranked number 10 on Steams most played games at 80,000 concurrent players
>that number doesn't include console players, adding on at least another 50,000 if we're being conservative
>dead game

Seethe.

>Elden ring

Attached: 1652616171692m.jpg (772x1024, 120.53K)

Your mother didn't abort.

Attached: augustjinx5.jpg (1284x2411, 867.25K)

What a fucking faggot you are

>3 months
i thought it’d only been a few weeks since it came out…

Attached: 9BD3E255-4A44-46FC-AC09-5CC4542D3EBF.jpg (620x519, 78.66K)

In previous soulsborne games many people beat the game multiple times in a row. The first run was enjoyable, but it was the mastery of the game that gave the game a 100+ hour runtime for many players.
Open world means more time wasted walking and much more looking stuff up on the wiki. Thus multiple playthroughs are much less satisfying.

Ironic as it is, I think the open world nature of the game actually harmed the exploration element of it. Exploration was fun and fast in previous souls games. You risked dying to explore for better items. In this game it is boring as fuck. You still risk dying, but mostly you risk your own time. You have to effectively comb out the map as if you are searching for a missing child's corpse, almost all the shit you find is useless for your character. I'm convinced most people consulted the online map multiple times during their first playthrough to find the few cool items they actually want.

>what went wrong?
Every tranny on Any Forums and in the industry hasn't killed himself yet

I’m trans and I love ER though

>Open world means more time wasted walking and much more looking stuff up on the wiki.
Sounds like a very personal problem.
(You) used the guide.
(You) chose not to explore.
(You) are the faggot here.

Speak for yourself, I'm 4 characters deep right now and the open world hasn't done anything to harm the game's replayability for me.

Elden Ring is a multiplayer game. You do realize this right?

Waiting for the seamless multiplayer mod to drop right now.

That's fair, but I find it telling that I never found the need to look stuff up for 4 games. Then Elden Ring comes along and I want to skip this element of the game.
They fleshed out the combat and it is significantly better than previous titles, but riding around an empty map on a horse just isn't fun.
That's a relief. I'm already bored with it 100 hours in. Only thing salvaging it is the co-op run I'm doing with my buddy, but anti-cheat ruins the performance.

yeah and the multiplayer aspect sucks dick so what's your point?

fanboys are cringe