If not for summons or soul ashes, 90% of Any Forums would never passed this point in the game

If not for summons or soul ashes, 90% of Any Forums would never passed this point in the game.

Attached: godskin duo.jpg (1280x720, 278.43K)

shut the fuck up faggot
im good at the game

I used sleep arrows and it was easy without summons or ashes

Let me solo her would have no trouble with them

Just use sleep pots

Why do people pretend that dogskin due is some super hard boss? By the time you get to them they are nothing.

>maybe Any Forums will care I beat it the right way

>throws a sleeping pot in your path
lol, lmao even

Ok over leveled pos

Stop cheating with pots.
I bet you used cheat engine to give yourself unlimited sleeping pots

I really don't get why everyone keeps complaining about these dudes, just focus the fatty cuz hes the more aggressive one this time around and use the pillars
From what people kept saying I'll be in for a hell on earth but I've beaten them in like 15 tries at lvl120, actually thought it was a fun fight
Do people get to Farum Azula at a lower level or something?

Attached: GEQ.png (786x787, 1.13M)

This. I read a message on the ground that told me to use sleep pots. Then I used sleep pots.

>level 120
All smiles

ok content skipper

Beat them first try with parries and a claymore.
It's hard to believe you suck so much.

The game is very clearly balanced around summons unlike all other From games. It makes dickswinging about it very weird.

I just spammed jump L1 with colossals. Easy shit.

I bet you used a weapon. Sounds like someone didn't beat the game.

>The game is very clearly balanced around summons unlike all other From games.
It's clearly not. Play the game instead of watching it on 4chinks.

I used sleep pots but honesty theyre not even the hardest mandatory boss to solo. Radagon is harder.

Taking summons into consideration =/= Balancing the whole game around summons

At lvl 140 I was shitting out so much damage, once I blitzed the little guy, fatty went quick, and as they respawned I killed them before they could really do anything. Used bloodhound fang and every buff I could throw on me.

>theyre not even the hardest mandatory boss to solo
True. That's Valiant Gargoyles.

Attached: done.jpg (600x649, 42.71K)

>gargoyle prevents you from attacking during an opening because the poison breath does more damage than just getting hit
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Valiant Gargoyles are completely optional. All of Deeproot is provided you aren't doing the Fia questline.

More like you're balanced around taking fat cocks in your ass

That is correct. Having a shared healthbar that is affected by hits to either of them resulting in them being resurrected until the shared healthbar is gone is really fucking dumb.

Really? I thought they were easy but I keep hearing people say they were hard.

I thought the hardest bosses were Radagon, Melania, Mohg and Godskin but the rest weren't so bad.

Right, I forgot they're optional. They still suck massive balls though.

>I bet you used cheat engine to give yourself unlimited sleeping pots
Nope, I just used the mechanics the game itself provided.

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (500x715, 65.73K)

I beat these guys at level 90. Just focused on the fatass throwing fireball. Focused on the second using the same tactics. No summons or sleeping pots.

You need 3 the whole fight and they are craftable lol

Are you coming on to me?

I beat them on a melee build without spirit ashes, summons, or sleep; fucking annoying fight.
killing them both at the same time should end the fight regardless of how much hp is left in the combined boss hp bar.