Muffled low-compressed audio

>muffled low-compressed audio

Attached: 3235y6u.jpg (258x195, 5.38K)

>ganondorf
>OOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEAEEEAEEHHH
what did sakurai mean by this?

It's morbin' time!

Attached: 1653608219211m.jpg (722x1024, 98.29K)

>YOU ARE THE MAN!
>EYE OF THE TIGER
>HE ONLY LOOK TOUGH BECAUSE HIS MOTHER WAS AN UGLY BITCH!

soul

how many games actually used that function

>B SEVENTEEN BOMBER

>the NMH cellphone segments
That was fucking dope, probably the only time where they fully utilized the feature

I feel like it was used enough that I took the effort to mute them

>pick and unpick Ganondorf in brawl

In No More Heroes you had to hold the controller to your ear to hear phone conversations

At least brawl, nsmb wii, and the mario galaxy games from what I remember

How did they have the technology to just send sound through the air like that?

what

Soul

weird, I didn't get blue line radiation from mine

That's fuckin cool

I think there was some horror game that did the same thing.

I think there was a silent hill game that used it but I can't recall what, only read about it in a magazine, I think it had a puzzle involving moving a can about with waggle to geta key out so maybe it was related to that

I seem to recall dragon quests swords using it for weapon sheething and drawing sounds

someone redpill me on the morbius meme

it's just making fun of the shit movie because nobody actually knows if he says it's morbing time

schizophrenia

You could also hear them through the TV if you had your Wiimote volume all the way down. I liked the idea of it so I kept the volume up so I could hear it through the remote.

>does the same shit 15 years later

Attached: file.png (1280x1132, 893.75K)

>low-compressed
you mean highly-compressed

>15 years later

Attached: 1535676728344.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

Disney-funded viral shitposting in order to reduce hype for non-MCU Marvel films, which has been very effective at getting people to skip watching a modern masterpiece.

Actually I reckon dragon quest swords did it for the battle complete jingle as well, although that's obviously a lot less cool than making swords sounds come out of the controller you are using as your sword

I liked it when I was playing Guardians of the Galaxy.

The only ps4 ive played that used the speaker was the castlevaina RoB+SotN comp. I turned the feature off straight away.

Twilight Princess used it for the "secret found" sound effect iirc. And for some Midna sounds maybe.

Switch 2 should ditch the nfc readers that nothing uses anymore and put speakers in the controllers again with the space freed up
A return to having a microphone would be nice as well but not as great as the speakers would be