TRUST THE PLAN!!

TRUST THE PLAN!!

Attached: 1653664622270.jpg (720x857, 216.14K)

Why should I give a shot about ps5 when XVI is also on pc?

it already normalized in my cunt
and people continue not buying them

post >yfw you didn't buy a ps5

Attached: gjx1b.jpg (250x179, 12.97K)

>It's now Russia's fault

Attached: 1653488215633m.jpg (910x1024, 49.25K)

reminder any article that starts with "[COMPANY] says" or similar is a literal ad and should be immediately discarded

>2 more years

>stocks stabalize 2024
>ps6 gets announced

Attached: GIGER_COPIUM.jpg (847x1200, 249.32K)

Stay mad.

Attached: Screenshot_20220502-090333_Chrome.jpg (1072x797, 151.49K)

Stop sending ammunition to Ukraine, stop the war for gaming sake!

>a major raw materials exporter invaded another major materials exporter
Yeah everybody's focused on the imminent food crisis that's gonna rip through the middle east and Africa but that is gonna squeeze some other industries too. Same as the Shanghai lockdown which went from one week to ongoing and is allegedly supposed to ease up in June.

Does the console actually sell ? There's no interesting exclusive title at all.

How delusional do you have to be to actually think ps5 has a chance this year when the switch is still killing it.

I never realized that ukraine was such a major player on PS5 manufacturing and shipping. In retrospect I'm not sure if country that has been enveloped in 8 years long civil war and no major infrastructure or electronic manufacturing industry was the best bet for Japan to make and ship their PS5's when there would have been much better alternatives much closer that aren't in process of a civil war but hey, hindsight is 2020.

Attached: oh you!.jpg (1175x851, 281.82K)

JUST 2 MORE YEARS

Average consoomers buy it because it's the new Playstation™. But the machines will eventually collect dust when buyers realize there's nothing to play, and Sony continues to release exclusives to PC.

at this point, would it be worth it for Sony to develop their own OS and start their own PC platform?

>develop their own OS
This is an unbelievably complex undertaking. It goes way beyond just making a platform where APIs are compatible. There is so much underlying technology in an OS. It would take at least a decade of development, stumbling, reiteration, and testing. That whole time they'd be hemorrhaging money. It's just not worth it. Microsoft won that battle 30 years ago, and you're going to need deeper pockets than Sony's to try again.

>JUST WAIT UNTIL 2024 FOR YOUR PS5 BRO
Well done Sony. Very nice of you to hope for your customers to keep waiting. What a bunch of retards.

Switch has less games than ps4 AND ps5 combined.

>oh shit we need an excuse for our latest fuck up, anyone?
>umm err oh I know, blame the russians
>that's brilliant!