Really cool game, too bad they never made a sequel

Really cool game, too bad they never made a sequel.

Attached: 1632577456072.png (1024x1024, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18Kb9-kbKJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They aught to remaster it and get some anti-cheat systems in place. Hell maybe even new content if they can get the tools working again.

if only but its SEGA we are talking about here.

Was wrong with pso2?

Yeah. Their idea of good is to release a supposed sequel like 10 years later in the west only for it to be re-released like a year or two later.

go play it and see

PSO2? No such thing. Do you mean Phantasy Star Portable 2?

>gacha shit with PSO paint job.
I honestly don't get it, is gambling deeply rooted in asian culture or something? Who does this appeal to?

outdated

posting in epic bread

Everything starting with EP4, if you ask me. Some would say tell you there was never anything right with it, and many have no idea what it used to be like, because NA just used an EP5-6 build with content locked.

Kill yourself

I played the early episode on the JP server and still didn't think they were great. The dungeons are too short, there's nothing to encourage party members to stick together, and it felt like positioning didn't matter at all while fighting. I used the wired lance weapons and basically just threw the enemies around everywhere without them being able to get anywhere near me.

someone's fuming, lmao

what's the matter, fatass?

Would love to see it with updated visuals especially character models no reason they cant look like the art now

Attached: OIP (17).jpg (200x417, 9.72K)

Attached: de rol le.png (632x632, 30.32K)

Yeah, I can't say it was ever genuinely great, but there some charm to it back then. At first they tried to make sure to remind people they were playing a sequel to PSO; the second half + NGS feel like they were made for the audience that doesn't give a fuck about the series at all.
And let's be honest, the only game in the series that wasn't poorly designed in quite a few ways was probably PSP2i, but only thanks to being an update of a sequel to a spin-off of PSU.

It blows my mind that they still don't have any major content for NGS and it's been out for almost a year at this point.

Honestly for me it was the sense of style, even by the standards of the time the gameplay was mediocre. If you remade this game and gave it like monster hunter combat I'd be all over it. It's a shame that PSO2 was such absolute garbage.

This should be the standard for remakeing games btw.

Still the best boss theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=18Kb9-kbKJE

EP4 literally saved the game when it came out you globaltard