ITT: Games that start out fun but soon become tedious

ITT: Games that start out fun but soon become tedious

Attached: fc97f78b-ec08-4e0d-bf00-54921671b41f.png (1024x1024, 1.56M)

>He never finished ending B

Making you reply the exact same game but with just a few extra cutscenes was stupid
They should have just moved to the C ending

Nah, it started out tedious and got fun as time went on.

>You need to beat the same bosses 5 times in a row
I fucking hate Airy

Attached: 1652348181685.jpg (1600x800, 339.73K)

it's literally the best and most beautiful game ever made

Attached: 91c9f944-f429-4426-8fe2-1f271d46e3fc.png (1024x1024, 1.97M)

I got to route C/D then dropped it shortly after. All the sidequests get really tedious, the themes about A.I have been done better elsewhere, and Adam and Eve are literal shonen anime villains, still not sure why it’s hailed as one of the best games of all time. Is it worth it to go back and finish it?

Also do you get to play as 2B again? The gameplay was much more engaging as self destruct mode 2B

Attached: C6B2D339-E20B-4FC9-914D-8F44E89B57F0.jpg (724x1024, 76.76K)

Don't get me wrong, it's a very beautiful game. There's just so much tedium in repeating the story twice so you can unlock the actual conclusion.

The GOTY of 2022

The Messenger
What makes you think he'd want to do that if he considers the game tedious?

You stopped at the best part, mate. Keep playing.

The themes in A/B are mostly red herrings before the truth of what’s going on actually opens up. A lot of people confuse the game to be about whether or not A.I can be human, when I’m actuality it’s a commentary on post-religious society and the trappings humanity falls into when presented a reality without hope

I did play past ending B, I just gave up because I got bored of the combat and going through the same locations

For some reason I cannot learn this map and getting around is always a bitch. I may be stupid.

*internally prepares for a shitstorm*

Attached: elden-ring-button-03-1623460560664.jpg (2080x2080, 580.4K)

>All the sidequests get really tedious
Stop doing them dumbass. They're sidequests.

I think the things they did add and change in 9s did really well to add just enough context to make the twist actually hit instead of just a typical 'le subversion' meme. They could have just done it a bit better.

That does sound interesting, I’ll probably go back and finish it. Fucking retarded they make you play the first half of the game twice though

100% Genshin Impact

It becomes more apparent once you reach the ending why they did it. To explain without spoiling things, 9S basically becomes the main character in the second half, and his experiences/feelings towards 2B need to be drilled into the player in order to make certain story beats and themes hit home

Well... it's definitely true. Game grew stale at the 150 hour mark and it still had 100 more hours to go.

I still can’t believe I got tricked into playing this game.

*Games that start out fun but soon make you cry

Here I fixed it for you OP

ADHD shit taste detected.
Nier Automata never got tedious.

What the matter scared of chopping your dick off ?

>actuality it’s a commentary on post-religious society and the trappings humanity falls into when presented a reality without hope
I can’t believe people actually think this.
>Stop doing them dumbass. They're sidequests.
Optionality doesn’t justify the poor quality.