"Elden Ring is so good, it's such an incredible game, that I'm having a hard time imagining that Hyrule 1...

>"Elden Ring is so good, it's such an incredible game, that I'm having a hard time imagining that Hyrule 1.5 is gonna be able to come even close to matching it, you know? Especially on the Switch, which is looking less and less appealing every day."

Zelda bros? Did we lose him??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100.39K)

Assuming he actually said this, it's a valid point.
BotW was aesthetically pleasing but it was aged when it released in 2017 and the sequel is releasing six years later on the same hardware.
I love Nintendo but the fanbase needs to grow some balls and tell them when they fuck up

they are completely different games retarded puppet

It's refreshing to know he's not Scott the Woz levels of tendie.

Damn, Xenoblade 3's announcement really broke him

He's right though.

Arlo is the same person who unironically complained about the Sonic movie being aimed at children

Punished arlo, a muppet denied his pikmin.

why does anyone give this retard attention? le heckin reddit muppet gimmick?

And?
You think the majority of the sonic fanbase is comprised of children?

It's comprised mostly of autistic adult manchildren like picrel except less based.

Attached: 1653649315423.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

WHERES PIKMIN 4 NINTENDO YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE PIKMIN 4

Attached: ARLO.jpg (409x394, 29.1K)

>'Tendie
That's not something I'd ever come up with but damn does it fit. Scott sucks them off to almost unruly levels, which is pretty amusing considering he used to be even worse back in 2017 or so.

Well, don't play it. I honestly think that comparing BOTW and ER is stupid since they use open world for different things, just like comparing ER with Skyrim is stupid too.

It's hard to distinguish where the persona begins and ends but from the video themes themselves you can tell he's still legitimately got this massive fucking boner for nintendo

What does Arlo really look like?

Attached: 27f85c9c9d3ec4415eb407fe7f7b26d3cc9bf9ea_hq.jpg (511x564, 24.62K)

Already SEETHING before the game is even out

Attached: 1648571158386.jpg (2157x1079, 488.63K)

LMAO he's been butthurt since Nintendo took his ambassador card. Stay a bitch disgusting puppet.

Does Arlo even really enjoy Nintendo games that much? I feel like he complains about them way more than he enjoys them

Despite him using a Muppet as his gimmick/persona, he's one of the Nintendo content people who seems to have a more varied taste in games. Hell, he kind of made a name for himself by shittalking Nintendo despite clearly being a huge fan of theirs

Fat, old and balding and is probably a doctor in real life.
I swear to god I've done language interpretation for him, and if it's not him it's a person that sounds exactly the same and is probably a similar type of person.
Good guy though.

How long until this faggot turns into a tranny like Jim Sterling?

This moron made the one mistake you're never supposed to make, he turned his hobby into a job
Now he's jaded as fuck

scott the woz makes way better content than this retarded puppet.

This. I think that's why I don't mind him versus other Nintendo related channels. He criticizes Nintendo games, unlike others that act like games outside Nintendo don't exist.
The only thing that bugged me is that he for whatever reason treated Kirby like a plague because some Kirby fans wanted him to review a game? And then he played one of the least innovative entries in the series nd thought that Kirby was exactly like that. I don't get it. I hope he liked Forgotten Land at least.

Scott is insufferable

didn't say he wasn't retarded tranny. even then you need to be a retard to not realize that his content is way better

Elden Ring sucks
BotW is ok but the novelty factor wears off quickly so BotW2 will suck too.

Jim Sterling was clearly a woke narcissist since forever, he was bound to troon out.