Nah man shouts are totally allowed in a duel

>nah man shouts are totally allowed in a duel
What a coward

Attached: ULFRIC.jpg (580x802, 209.3K)

so magic isn't allowed?

I don't blame him for that. Use what you got. He's just an asshole for actually being friends with the King, and slowly getting him to see some of side of things compared to anyone else in that position... and he still sperged out on him for not being a zealot.

I only played the main questline of Skyrim and I didn't even know there was a civil war until years later. Game is boring as fuck btw.

fair fights are for retards

I'm sure you're just misremembering or you skipped all dialogue, they talk about the civil war numerous times throughout the main quest. Even if they didn't you hear about it through idle chatter and bard songs, or can pretty much get the idea just from the intro of the game.

It gets shoved into your face as you enter 2 different cities

It wasn't even a duel - Torygg was literally sitting on his throne, welcoming Ulfric into the hall, and Ulfric Shouted at him while he was still seated, then ran up to him and stabbed him while he was still on the ground, before running away like a little bitch

Attached: 1650279791391.jpg (1880x452, 251.14K)

It's literally the opening of the game

Filtered

the Thu'um is a Nord traditional weapon and the King was just a Imperial puppet who did not follow Nord traditions he lost to a true traditionalist

Literally the guy you escape to Riverwood with tells you about it and where to sign up for his side.

No. It was supposed to be a 1 v 1 honourable duel, with a weapon of choice and all.

Attached: theduellists01.jpg (763x429, 86.92K)

Speaking of puppets, bad news for you about Ulfric!

magic duels are entirely different, you're not allowed to use WEAPONS in a magic duel. technically.

Dagoth has made me forever sympathetic to driving the mongrel dogs of the empire out of a once independent land. Even the redguards when we get TES 6 Hammerfell in 2034

Attached: 157DB854-D9FC-4C17-84EC-52A97AABF401.jpg (498x370, 21.48K)

Unless im in a library, im gonna shout a fair bit during a fight to the death

He was beating up some dumb teenager. He could have done it with his bare hands if he wanted to

I always knew Stormcloak fags were idiots for following this retard

>The Nords may have forgotten their forefathers' respect for the Clever Craft, but your comrades throng this hall.
Tsun says magic's fine. Ulfric did a lot of things wrong, but the duel was fair.

>with a weapon of choice and all.
I once had a teacher tell me that if someone ever challenges you to duel, as the challenged the choice of weapons belongs to you, so you should be the maximum troll possible and choose live alligators as the weapon. This puts the responsibility of procuring two live alligators and transporting them to the duel site on the person who challenged you, giving you a decent chance that they wont even survive long enough to fight you.

dont like it, you can leave
simple as

>Needing to use Shouts to beat up a teenage boy who hero worshipped you and not a lick of combat experience
Hilariously if Ulfric didn't use the Shout he probably would've united Skyrim before the game started, all he accomplished with the Shout was fracturing the Jarls and people of Skyrim

Attached: 1638774866283.png (500x605, 252.43K)

Always weirds me out to see people support the idea of the stormcloaks when their bannerman is this much of a pathetic ruin.

This. Absolutely BTFO.

this is correct the challenged gets to decide, in several cultures.