You WILL collect the trophies

You WILL collect the trophies.

Attached: latest[1].png (643x560, 383.92K)

>noooooooo he needs to look like The Onceler covered in question marks!!!!!
Why did comicfags hate this design so much?

Attached: 1643192842008.jpg (1200x800, 60.77K)

i collected the trophies only in asylum

i regret every minute of it

These devs need to get ot into their FUCKING heads that collecting 1000 tiny objects around a huge map with no guidance whatsoever is god fucking awful game design, I'm not just talking about Rocksteady neither, Rockstar and other devs as well. What kills me is that most of the time you don't even get a reward and if you do, it's usually not worth it. If I'm going to collect 1000 things you better unlock a new game mode or something, don't insult me by giving me an invincibility cheat or something like that, give me something worth the effort.

OBSTACLE COURSES ARE NOT RIDDLES YOU FUCKING MIDWIT

Why doesn't Batman just ignore the Riddler?

The mask looks stupid.

Why is he wearing a mask? This looks stupid as fuck.

Why did he do it?

Attached: 1653663883356.jpg (1417x1718, 206.83K)

Shut up and race.

Best Riddler

tfw 98% finished arkham city and my save was wiped
never going back desu

I enjoyed his design, but was he like autistic or something? It sounded like he was making weird noises to help him self soothe, which is a classic trait among autistic folk.

for me, it's collecting all the feathers in AC2 and getting the Auditore cape that makes every guard always hostile, that's a fun 100% reward

>Batman just ignores him the whole game even when he kidnaps catwoman

Back in the early days of Youtube there was a guy who would post videos of himself in a rubber suit wading in septic tanks like that. He would wouldn't say a word in the videos either. I'm 90% sure it was that same guy.

Just don't collect them

>my save was wiped

How does that even happen in the current year?

Yeah, the old wild west era internet was a crazy place. I miss it.

yeah, or getting the altair armor that was /fa/ as fuck, also the those fragmented apple memories of the eden. AC2 was the only AC I actually did all the collectibles.

AC2 was fucking great

imagine looking at this thing and actually feeling threatened
he's fucking George Costanza in latex
nu-batman is fucking gay

I collected all the Enigma bits in Origins