I can't believe I let you guys talk me into buying this incomprehensible mess...

I can't believe I let you guys talk me into buying this incomprehensible mess. I can't even return it now because after following the top rated steam guide to focus on mining for safe gains I accidentally went past 2 hours gameplay.

Now that I'm stuck with this game, how do I make it fun?

Attached: kenshi.jpg (616x353, 60.02K)

filtered

You need to become more autistic.

>Now that I'm stuck with this game, how do I make it fun?
Run around empty deserts and stab random lone travelers and steal their stuff

Mining is a noobtrap, steal shit. Stealth is really easy to level as you can just sneak in a populated town and clickdrag your character while you fast-forward time. Make sure to steal robotic limbs and tech, that shit is the most valuable.
>I can't believe I let you guys talk me into buying this incomprehensible mess. I can't even return it now
If you didn't like the RTS/RPG genre, why did you buy the game? What does "incomprehensible" even mean?

>What does "incomprehensible" even mean?
OP probably meant "ablooh ablooh this game doesn't hold my hand for the first 2 hours!"

>following a steam guide ever
plenty of anons warn people about mining being a waste of time
you want to mine ONLY if you're making a base wich is not something you do at the start of the game

Making your own adventure "in your head" only gets you so far. Nothing can fix a non-reactive world and lack of story.

>focus on mining
You dumb mother fucker. You should have been bullying starving retards and luring dusties back to the guards. High risk, high reward.

Attached: `DustKing`.png (857x355, 643.21K)

>Nothing can fix a non-reactive world and lack of story.
>non-reactive
You didn't play the fucking game. This is possibly the most reactive RPG out there, if you kill off a faction, or a faction leader, the world changes. For example, if you kill off the slaving faction which makes up a giant chunk of the desert empire factions economy, they will start to starve and will send their samurais out as bandits to raid and steal some food from caravans and random retards(the player character).
>lack of story
Not true, as the world around you is fully fleshed out with dialogue and lore, enough to make even the least creative gamer create a narrative for his squad.

People shill this game because the guy who made it only released it to make money to make kenshi 2. I also got scammed by this front loaded and unfinished game.

Attached: counterstrike is one hell of a drug.jpg (389x430, 10.47K)

>Not true, as the world around you is fully fleshed out with dialogue and lore, enough to make even the least creative gamer create a narrative for his squad.

This is just straight up lies

>if you kill off a faction, or a faction leader, the world changes. For example, if you kill off the slaving faction which makes up a giant chunk of the desert empire factions economy, they will start to starve and will send their samurais out as bandits to raid and steal some food from caravans and random retards(the player character).

So every single npc has the same AI, somehow this is a good thing.

user you're gonna need to update the copypasta.
You can get refunds regardless of time played if you escalate your ticket.

Attached: 5d6.jpg (250x250, 10.44K)

Play the game.

>You didn't play the fucking game.
I did. What I meant by non-reactive was that the world state doesn't change on its own. It relies exclusively on your actions. If you just stay idle, regions never grow larger or smaller. No internal struggles, no conquests. Absolutely nothing. The entire world's state revolves around you.

I played the empty unfinished piece of shit game.
>You can get refunds regardless of time played if you escalate your ticket.
>can

yeah if steam decides to accept your reason and most of the time they don't.

Attached: Untitled.png (1887x907, 1.34M)

Why does mining filter newfags so reliably? And why do newfags ALWAYS want to do endless mining?

It's literally an unfinished game that will never be finished. It's only "fun" when you watch a Youtuber who can edit a roleplay story out of the game.

Besides this, it's shit.

>guide
>mining
Why are you stupid niggers always like that? Kill yourself btw.

Counterpoint: it's a 10/10 game and you have shit tastes ;^)

It didn't click with me either, I must admit. It looked like something I would like, but nah. It aint for me. Very cool world and promising gameplay mechanics, but I dunno, something about it felt off.

Still holding strong on my solo run, planning to go take Cat-Lon down with a fucking topper. How screwed am I?

I don't see why this matters, you are whining over mechanics which were never meant to be present in the game.
>I played the empty unfinished piece of shit game.
Mad cuz bad.

filtered

Its a very niche genre made for an even more niche audience. Unintuitive ui, controls and a poor natural guidance for player is partly to blame for how difficult it is to get into. I dropped it after a few hours because performing any basic actions in this game is significantly harder than performing them in real life.

>he actually mined
FUKKIN LOL
we got another one.

>screaming "unfinished game"
you "literally" have no argument

UIfags and controlfags are so fucking retarded, its not hard to learn at all.

>mining
>luring bandits
Wrong
The ultimate way of making gains in kenshi is being put into slavery and struggling your way out of it

Attached: 1633239072377.png (750x920, 387.18K)