Heh, it looks like people love the new Horizon after all. I knew they'd come around

Heh, it looks like people love the new Horizon after all. I knew they'd come around.

Attached: 1644811342389.png (740x1046, 642.62K)

yea, in 3 months

Attached: shig.png (500x375, 299.11K)

Do game "journalists" really?

>if we give a free copy to everyone who buys the console it will look like a hit!
The desperation is tangible.

>They give it away for free with the console
>Holy keks batmans it's topping charts like ya wouldn't believe!
Game journos continue to be retarded, more news at 11

i miss getting free games with video cards

>Bundle the game with the console
>Now it's a hit

It's just Wii Sports all over again.

>bundles
lmao

>feet

Attached: f22.png (1000x577, 237.15K)

I never get how journalist never got uppity about how Horizon culturally appropriate native american culture
they're completely silence on it

>if we give a free copy
It's not free tthough, bundles aren't 500 bucks

So how many games for the PS5 is that now? Like 3? Maybe 4? Hahaha. Good library of games you got there.

Attached: 1640237050180.jpg (400x624, 60.73K)

>Bundles

>94% increase in sales
People love this series!

>Horizon
Does anybody actually like this game

The game is included in the bundle, you buy the bundle to get a bunch of hardware at a good price and you get a game, case in point is, Horizon is not topping the charts because people want to play the game but because it's bundled together with a deal that people would buy anyway.

>bundle sales
Ah, so just like the last one then, they bought it for the console, and the game came with it, I see :^)

lol bundle sales

You guys know nintendo does this too right?

yeah but nintendo games are actually good

>bundle sales
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

Nintendo doesn't brag about bundle sales because they know bundle sales are worthless

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1111, 657.61K)

and the first Horizon
and God of War
and Uncharted 4
and Spider-Man
and Last of Us (twice)

Reminder Snoy was stupid enough to think they should make a sequel to Knack because its sales were artificially boosted due to being a bundled PS4 game in Japan.

The first 3 people will buy because they actually want the game.

Tennis bundle you actually would have an argument there about sales bloat BUT how many of those bundles existed? They were probably quite limited and timed strategically around Summer/Wimbledon hype for sales impact.

>be part of a bundle
>get sold
Yes???

Attached: 1637271170818.jpg (260x365, 38.45K)

>bundle
Man, troons really are desperate for a shitty ubisoft game just cause it has a ugly woman as the MC

But everyone knows wii fit only sold well due to bundle.

> Horizon is not topping the charts because people want to play the game but because it's bundled together with a deal that people would buy anyway.
Sure but it's factually incorrect to say that the game is given away for free

yes, and Nintendo doesn't push Wii Sports as one of their flagship titles because of it.