Kills consoles and saves pc gaming

>kills consoles and saves pc gaming
your welcome

Attached: 65.png (434x327, 45.67K)

>redditjak
Kill yourself

Attached: shittymemedestructionindustries.gif (680x524, 836.38K)

Consoles killed themselves though.

Zoomers literally only own mobile phones. They have no idea wtf a keyboard or mouse is. They don't know what its for. They'll sit there swiping at the screen of a PC monitor for hours wondering why they can't find tik tok. The closest thing to a video game that zoomers get is the fucking iOS twitch app. Stupidest post I've seen all week. Good job faggot.

How? They're still selling as much as ever.

>*kills videogames

fixed

Attached: TheySeeMeTrollan,TheyRollan.gif (300x291, 35.11K)

Only PS5
Switch and Xbox are doing great

thanks

Attached: jpg.jpg (640x480, 52.37K)

troll face?

PS5 is outselling the Xbox.

PS5 by being overpriced as fuck, no games, subscription prices, not worth it in general.
Xbox by having all their games on PC anyway.
Switch by being weak as fuck, no new games and everything can be emulated better.

/qa/ lost

>brings 90s and 2000s fps back while millennials let them die while whining about it.
yup,im thinking really based.

You betcha

>saves pc gaming
>only plays shitty gacha and fortnite
let it die.

Non soijaks weren't allowed on /qa/ though

Attached: 2285 - baby bloodshot_eyes booru crying deformed doomer ear glasses meta multiple_soyjaks mustache nas smi...t_markiplier_soyjak variant_nojak variant_tony_soprano_soyjak variant_two_pointing_soyjaks variant_wholesome_soyjak zoomer (1).png (1920x1080, 518.1K)

>saves PC Gaming
They literally destroyed it by allowing DLC and always online markets to get a steady grip on the entire market, among a lot of other bullshit like discord and the death of forum's
Fuck off you zooming cocksucker and kill something else instead

PS5s weren't meant for early adoption, they were released for those who skipped PS4

>Zoomers literally [blatant lie]
*sigh* you don't really have zoomer friends, grandpa

I kneel

>Boomers: 1945-1965
>Gen x: 1965-1985
Millenials: 1985-2005
Zoomers: 2005:2025

You have to be 18 to post on this webzone

I do IT. I know how tech retarded zoomers are. None of you faggots are PC gaming.