They are doing it on purpose, right?

Attached: NVmnBXze9ElHzU6SmykrJLIV[1].jpg (2880x2160, 2.22M)

Yeah, no point in making more than one game when snoys will keep buying your consoles anyway.

Attached: 1633834602556.jpg (555x800, 56.76K)

replaying it now and my god the fps drops during every fucking boss.
Is the 60fps patch good on a base ps4? i have a pretty scuffed one with a loud ass fan

imagine how many snoytards will be dangling from ropes the day it gets released on pc

that's a good thing actually

Time traveller here. It still isn't out.

Their market research team at this point deserves to be fired en masse. Literally read one comment on yt/twitter/reddit wherever of what game they want ported.

Yes, because you were NEVER going to get it. It was never on the table, in any way, shape or form.
You will NEVER play Bloodborne natively on the PC. Ever.

It's literally never happening dude. Sony exclusives are just the Epic Games equivalent for consoles where they go to die because the developer wants the upfront payday. Just wait the twenty years for the PS4 emulator which you will still have to set up and still won't give as good of an experience as it natively running on PC.

I think it's gonna come out in 2025

*never
It's never coming to PC.

>redditborne
go back

Attached: Mario.png (469x669, 448.41K)

They lost the source code when they closed Sony studios.

I'm willing to bet on a ps5 remaster, unfortunately. I so want to play this in 60+ fps but I don't see it happening

>People believe Sony gives a shit about BB, which sold a fourth of generic open world snoy garbage like Horizon Zero Gameplay
You fucking retards, Bloodborne is popular on Any Forums, Twitter, Reddit and ResetEra. It's not a console seller
They aren't porting it because it's not an heavy hitter new game. They don't even acknowledge it

Attached: retards.jpg (495x490, 46.02K)

BS

Oh really? I didn't know that thanks

No, the problem is that they aren't doing anything at all. This fucker 200% doesn't know Bloodborne exists. Besides, this Californian company supported by (((Blackrock))) actively boycotts their japanese software.

How's the weather in California?

Attached: Gordon Ramsey.png (1181x1772, 3.21M)

>ad hom
>boogeyman invoked
Seethe PCancer child

This. People don't realise that there's no Bloodborne 2/PC/Remake because it sold really meh on pee es 4. Why bother pumping out more, when you can make more garbage like Horizon or nu-Gow and that'll sell a lot, lot more.

>le called you out for le fallacy! I'm so smart tehe!
You unironically look like this, sönygger.

Attached: Sonygger.png (800x480, 433.33K)

I'm 73 years old I hope fromsoft ports it before I die

Attached: 72a75deb3d4406e2ee1d39f83b921a16.jpg (550x550, 38.22K)

okay but demon's souls remake is coming to pc, right? some other user told me yesterday, returnal is coming to pc and so it's logical demon's souls follows just like in the leaks