Just replayed botw again in like 2 years and actually had fun

Just replayed botw again in like 2 years and actually had fun
Never got this from elden ring just having fun in a game. The whole time i spent playing er was just trying to fight the hardest bosses or to progress
Fromsoft fags are mentally ill an need to actualy spend more time having fun

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 171949.png (1394x699, 1012.08K)

Both BotW and Elden Ring are genuine 10/10s

Glad to hear it.
BotW is truly an unique adventure experience. I don't get why Souls-fag find it necessary to compare their latest shit to it. Literal apples and oranges.

ER is nothing more than a bloated Souls-game #24. it unironically brings up the WORST traits of both the Souls saga and modern open-world games, offering no other content than the same tedious damage-sponge chipping rolling-on-ground combat for hundred(s) hours.

Use the box art for your shitpost threads :)

BOTW schizo forgot to take his meds again. Reset the clock.

BOTW is a 4/10 compared to ER.

>non-stop hack & slash with archaic tech and zero world interaction
>even beginning to compare to BotW
nice one, kiddo.

I unironically had as much fun with abusing Eldden Ring's systems and combat as I did with BotW.
Maybe try playing it like a RPG, not like a souls game. Both can be fun if you play them to have fun.

Attached: FSckfQWXwAAoVLB[1].jpg (1181x1079, 113.19K)

What is the “world interaction” in BOTW? I love both games btw

I've tried to enjoy BotW at LEAST 5 times now, on the Switch, emulated on the PC vanilla, emulated with no weapon durability
every single time I drop it about 6-10 hours in, I can't stand finding nothing but Korok seeds and shrines, it kills my desire to explore and I have no desire to engage in combat since I'm just trading my weapons for worse ones
those two things neuter my desire to engage with the game at all
I really wish it would click for me but it never does

Attached: 1610237364481.png (548x531, 296.55K)

It's okay, some games just have entry barriers that mental manlets can't reach. ER wasn't made for Nintendofags, based Miyazaki made sure there were no "too easy" complaints from actual players for this one

desu never really liked anything in er other than the world. the combat sucks ass if you don't use the meta shit

I don't care about the durability system for anything else but shield surfing is way too damaging on grass
I just want to slide down all the hills but I don't want to waste durability on my good shields, let me slide down a hill without swapping between 5 pot lids and ragdolling for a minute between each

I play with the Banished Knight's Greatsword and Reduvia, as a melee character.
I didn't give a shit about meta and still had fun. You're just not trying to have fun.
Word of advice, you're not a game journalist, nitpicking a game for epoints gains you nothing, just knock yourself out and try to have fun regardless of game. Isn't that why we play games?

>I don't get why Souls-fag find it necessary to compare their latest shit to it.
You said this while posting in a thread where the BOTW fanboy was comparing BOTW to ER. I think it’s the other way around. ER doesn’t borrow anything from BOTW, and it’s a requirement of Nintendo fans’ mental illness that all non-Nintendo games pay homage to one of your titles. ER doesn’t and it incenses you.

>mental manlets
lol do fromdrones actually think their games take brains to beat? you know you're just memorizing boss patterns in pve right? literally any zoomer esports game takes more brains. even fortnite lmao

Only way botw is better than ER is if you pretend it is

Botw has to have one of the emptiest worlds ever.

Attached: 1431010952107.jpg (518x498, 25.61K)

FALSE FLAG
you didn't replay BotW it's too fucking long and boring as fuck

BotW is by no means a masterpiece but the physics blow away any other arpg I've played. Controlling the character feels so smooth and gives you complete control. It's hard to describe but other games feel clunky in comparison. Even older Zeldas are generally designed well. Like other games would put up tons of invisible walls and not let you walk over pebbles.

It's not about IQ, it's about not being a fucking bitch.

>BotW is by no means a masterpiece but the physics blow away any other arpg I've played
Physics doesnt make a rpg automatically fun.

>Physics doesnt make a rpg automatically fun.
True, but it's impossible to have any fun with bad physics. Dark Souls has shitty physics im0. Tried it at a friend's and didn't want to play anymore after 10 minutes. Even if you put Mario 64 in a cube with nothing to do but move around it would be more fun.

>The whole time i spent playing er was just trying to fight the hardest bosses or to progress
Can you rephrase that in English?

>but it's impossible to have any fun with bad physics
Zelda is not Gary's Mod