Type Moon

Mahoyo is launching on December 8th in Japan for the PS4 and Switch. It has English Subtitles in the game. youtu.be/HAxPzFHqteY

Attached: FE3DC6BF-3054-472F-89D0-16055350D98E.jpg (848x1200, 139.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/brbDpcHF.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>for the PS4 and Switch

Attached: 1621078414217.png (1280x720, 837.57K)

>for the PS4 and Switch
*insert disappointed TM character image*

Why was the original unvoiced but the new version is voiced?

To save money or that the game wasn’t made with voices in mind due to the pacing of the game in certain action scenes.

So which is it?

Because they didn't have FGO money back when they made it.

Nasu said he thought that voiced would ruin the interpretation people had of the characters when reading it and wanted people to have their own internal voices for the characters so that one.

Why would he add voices now then?

>Just like the Tsukihime remake
Not sure what you expected. A xbox and PC release? Their management is retarded and melty nearly didn't even got a PC version user.

Because it's getting an anime so having the same VA for both makes sense
secondaries who watch the movie then pick up the game would just image the characters with those voices anyway

>It has English Subtitles in the game.
Still almost can't believe we're getting an official TM English release. And that it's Mahoyo of all things.

a.uguu.se/brbDpcHF.mp4

Attached: 1642116445649.png (326x672, 269.03K)

So let me get this straight, they’re going through the effort to officially translate the VN into English, the first time ever for Type-moon, but they’re not actually releasing in any English speaking market??? Who is this for then?

Attached: 6F00AA93-8EC4-46BD-BC71-4EE38BF17B07.jpg (125x125, 2.01K)

>What is the Asian market
These kind of releases happen a surprising amount, english subs but no western release, making an import or online buy needed.

Wait until Aniplex USA announcement.

> What is the Asian market
What % of the Asian market gives a shit about English subtitles that would make the effort to translate the whole VN cost effective?

Ok steam release when?

brb let me translate this VN into all the different asian languages instead of doing english and calling it a day
The chances of english being useful to the asian market is a fuck ton higher then doing each language instead, while also grabbing the weeb market in the west while at it for free.

Maybe i should bite the bullet and get a switch, it feels like i'm missing on a lot of games. I'll never buy a ps or xbox ever again, fine with a pc only.

>fine with a pc only
Just emulate it then, why bother buying a switch?
It works well enough for most things now days provided your CPU isn't too old, or the game too complicated / niche.
Tsuki even has a fan translation in the works for the switch version which can be emulated easily.

My first gaming experience was a sega game gear so i have a thing for portable gaming. Plus i've never played a nintendo game so it will be a new experience.

>so i have a thing for portable gaming
Time to buy yaself a cheap deck and emulate Switch at 60fps on that thing then :^)
You do you and all that, just saying there is options besides shelling out money to nintendo.

I think Nasu hates the PC market since he equates it with eroge only. Type-moot cut H scenes out of the VNs because "we're past that" or whatever when they became a console VN company who doesn't have to worry about sales numbers since F/GO prints them billions of yen every year.

Attached: 1409592311943.jpg (700x700, 159.79K)

They sold out

>Nasu hates the PC market
>Literally said some bullshit about Melty not working on PC because controllers can't be used or big TVs or some dumb tech illiterate bullshit
If it wasn't for the community backlash and the developer fighting Nasu on this the PC port wouldn't have happened for the latest Melty

TL;DR: Nasu is BEYOND retarded

Probably Indonesia since nobody translates anything for them.