Explain why its worse than the original

Explain why its worse than the original
>inb4 muh blood and atmosphere

Attached: 81kv24MARFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1373, 280.03K)

Blood and atmosphere

it's not
people prefer the gyro aiming

i was eight years old and i played it with a three pronged controller, it was radical

then i was twenty-some and i played it with a two screened device, it was rad

fpbp

But it's not
Majora's Mask on the other hand...

Playing this game on a handheld is like watching Star Wars IV on a PSP. Still a good remaster.

so, it's Great?

3DS on citra with custom textures and a switch pro with gyro set up is the definitive OoT experience at the moment

Wasn't the blood green in the original too? Or I think it was red for like one early release and then changed quickly in the N64 version.
As for atmosphere, I think that the improved graphics and 3D add 10 times more atmosphere than the n64 version.

Yup

Attached: upxkWCL.png (920x264, 285.91K)

1.0 and 1.1 had red blood, while the later 1.2 cart changed it from red to green. 1.2 was the baseline that was used for later versions such as the gamecube port and obviously the 3DS version with other changes.

the original had more atmosphere for sure.

This is correct.
The game is great no matter how you play it but gyro aiming is an objective improvement.

Blood and atmosphere.
This is something that a lot of animators just can't pinpoint. The 3ds version of the game has very cartoony characters, which don't portray the same feeling of the original. Even is the graphics are technically “better”, the end result is not the same. New link looks like a Mi character running around in a video game.

Haven't played it. From what I've seen, it's not worse in every regard, just different. I like the new character models and animations but too many thing that were supposed to be dark are too bright.
Never played MM3D either but I'll neve forgive them for butchering some of the best swimming in a game ever by making it use magic. Literally what the fuck does that add?

nintendo drones are the only people who defend demasters
they cannot be reasoned with as they enjoy the taste of shit

Attached: 1534246973224.webm (888x250, 176.07K)

someone post the gif with Ganon's dialog when he's chasing Zelda

>Explain why its worse than the original
It isn't. I just wish both games had text skip on by default for all dialogue.

Attached: soulless scrolling.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

The 3ds is exceptionally painful to hold for longer than 15 minutes but otherwise the game doesn’t suffer.

yep fuck you OP

see a doctor, holy shit

They always looked cartoonish, the original just had more hardware limitations and our brains filled the gaps for us. The 3DS version is essentially the original intent, which some people don't like because it doesn't look like how they imagined it as kids.

Blood and atmosphere.

Thanks, this is really everything you need to see to decide it's shit

Attached: 1504679549351.jpg (1204x982, 279.15K)

Why does this need to exist? They could have just left the graphics how they were.

fpbp
shit on the sticks

Attached: ayyyy.webm (1061x493, 137.69K)