What does Any Forums think about character pronouns in video games?

What does Any Forums think about character pronouns in video games?

Attached: unknown-29[1].png (730x411, 111.93K)

gender dysphoria

why not use gender symbols like instead?

I hate america, jews & trannies.

why not just look at their beard and assume

If I see this in a game, I am dropping it and refunding it immediately.

Okay, what is this shit? This has to be a parody.

it could be a bearded lady

Attached: 1f64c109e4e87434bdbfa1d2c230d81a.jpg (500x718, 39.91K)

Attached: b868u.jpg (1060x751, 47.11K)

Good morning, I hate America.

Looks like shovelware tranny trash so idc.

I don't see the issue.
It makes for some interesting characters. They should even have some strange symbols for aliens, robots or something.
Or if a big plot reveal happens they change the symbol like somebody was actually the other sex.
An unknown voice could have a symbols so you know the sex etc.
There's so many possibilities.

Hehims deserve to be bullied

Did you just assume that bearded individuals gender?!?!

Useful for autistics who can’t identify genders based on appearance. Now me, I can and will tell you what your gender is just by looking at you.

I don't see the point at all. What is the use of pronouns if they don't reflect a consistent trait?

Pointless unless most of the cast is composed of the mentally ill

that and including blacks are generally good ways to tell the game is terrible and not worth playing

I don't know about Any Forums, but I know that if I see this shit anywhere I'm immediately refunding the game.

APICO. Negative reviews mentioning pronouns are being removed as the developer comments on all of them saying they've been reported to steam for review bombing.

Attached: apico.png (333x443, 144.48K)

thought the dev was "TNiggers" for a second there...

If being a girl/boy/he/she/etc is not based on your physical body, and if "gender roles" are bad meaning girls and boys can act, dress, and behave however they want...then what IS gender? What IS a boy, what IS a girl? What makes a girl a girl, what makes a boy a boy? What is the point?

>respecting other people's pronouns is bad because... it just is, ok?
Grow up, /vpol/.

I don't have to respect anyone if they don't deserve it.

I tried playing sit shit and every single character has their pronouns listed this way. It just killed any potential immersion. Are we supposed to assume they give their pronouns when they introduce themselves?

Just don’t care.

ask this on Any Forums

Why don't they deserve it?

You are so close.

Instant turn-off.

That does not answer my question.

The most based post I have ever read in the past week
+america used to be cool but now ...

Defining your third person pronouns are usually used when the person isn't around to hear then which makes them inherently narcissistic.

i wonder how trannies feel knowing that even normalfags think they are attention seeking idiots

That screenshot is pathetic

a solid 2/10 bait
hope you do better next

none of this matters its all cult ritual and spiritual warfare. Semantics are there to confound you and keep you from seeing it for what it really is

The point of gender is to create a system of control in which individuals can be reduced to members of large groups whose behavior can be influenced by social pressure.

The point is that there is no point. Pick your gender like you pick your favorite superhero

cringe

Why? Do people not trust what they look like?

They're right. Pronouns don't affect gameplay and you're going into their game claiming theyre pushing an agenda while pushing your own in a review.

Just so you know, I don't like it either. Let these shit games bomb and dive into obscurity. Bringing attention to it allows them to play victim points and only proves them right when they say shit like "the opposite side is attacking us11!!!" Likewise, they created the game and they can do whatever the fuck they want with it anyway.

trannies are more schizo than actual schizos, bizarre shit

The belts on a roller coaster seat are a system of control too. So is gravity.

Why is acknowledging physical differences a "system of control"?

>respecting other people's pronouns is "cringe" even though it doesn't affect me in any way, he must be baiting!

Why not just use your fucking eyes and determine their sex based on their physical traits

LOVE, WHAT IS LOVE
WHAT IS FREE LOVE, WHAT IS FREE BOY
WHAT IS BOY? WHAT IS GIRL?
WHAT IS FREE GIRL, WHAT IS

Replace gender with race and all of a sudden these two gender fags will flip tables to claim they're white by posting a blender of ancestry statistics lmao
>b-BUT I'M 45.2 percent GERMAN!!!!

If i see them, im uninstalling the game, refunding and leaving a bad review.
Not supporting mental diseases.

So many possibilities and not a single one is gonna be used, the most you'll get is some out of place nonbinary dude where literally nothing is different aside from using they instead
I don't think people care much about pronouns themselves but more shit implementations of it, just like some random twitter user demanding you call them xhe/xir in their bio is pointless information so is this unless they actually use it for something interesting

...are you implying gender can mix in percentages like race? Genuinely lost on what you thought the point of your post was.

you can usually tell what race someone is straight away much like you can tell a tranny's actual gender as soon as they open their mouth

imagine being triggered by pronouns lmao

Despise leftists so much, especially their faux virtue. You just know anyone in their gay little circles fucks up or says the wrong thing they jump on each other like vultures, not to mention their supposed 'inclusiveness' which involves cutting out like a majority of normal (apolitical) people. Western internet has pushed this shit hard too.

for the extremos it's just like a nickname

There's no point to it, which is basically dumb because it backfires horribly
You never hear the 'You cant touch a woman's body' argument anymore for abortion because you can just identify as one now

>oy vet they're using pronouns I don't like I'm being persecuted why am I such a poor helpless victim?

The only real answer. Schizos get the fuckin rope

You have pronouns, user.

It's fucking worthless in a videogame and serves no practical purpose.