Wiggers

I wish we can go back to when the internet wasn't filled with fucking logan paul wiggers who think being able to write their name on a piece of paper is for faggots. I miss the time when it wasn't cool to be a fucking nerd. I miss the time when normal faggots just straight up hated us. I miss the time when most games were difficult enough to weed out normal faggots from playing games simply for social validation. I miss when they just fucking beat us up instead of pretending to be one of us while calling us "neckbeards".

Stupid Zoomer normies, Please get the fuck out. Go Away. Fuck off. Ruin something else.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174.95K)

Just get a life loser

normalfags still hate you they just took over your hobby and interests.

Nice blog post fag face go make a video essay about it

Yeah, this, it’s only cool to be “nerdy” as long as it’s a quirky, minor supplemental personality trait to being a normie dude bro good looking Chad with other attractive qualities. Then you wonder why games have declined in every aspect since they have to cater to brain dead players and reaction culture

>pre eceleb Internet
yeah that’s not coming back and you can partly thank Any Forums

They wouldn't call you a neckbeard if you shaved your neckbeard, user.

Faggot!

Normies didn't exist.
4 chan was wispered about, lest u got haxorz
Fags were beaten savagely by the football coach, called it training
Games were hard and you only found them by playing everything else, fucking ninja gaiden series killed fags by the millions.

Hard games weren't a badge of tin, they were a fucking purple goddamn heart.

Fuck you.

Get the fuck out fucking preteens. Maybe while you're at it, stop being fucking useless faggots.

Holy based op

I mean no shit if your personality is one dimensional you're boring at best. Are you proud of anything relating to yourself that doesn't relate to videogames? You guys say shit that really lacks self awareness. Being nerdy should be supplemented by other personality traits as should being into fitness should be with something else.

I miss it as much as you, but we can't go back.

why does this guy refuse to trim or shave his beard its unruly

he is a millionaire he doesn't care

because he's still rich, famous, ripped, and girls will still fuck him

>I miss when I could be a victim
>so I'm going to invent a new way to be a victim
k lol

i recently started collecting pokemoncards again

Attached: 1653306968466.jpg (3631x2379, 2.55M)

I had never heard of this guy until the suicide thing. You need to get a different circle.

but he's funny

>giving TPCI money after SWSH

You sound very insecure. Why don’t you open your fucking chink happa eyes and read the message correctly. Nerdy is only accepted when it’s the very minor trait, but you can also be nerdy as the major personality with other “supplemental” traits too. When nerdy is the more predominant trait, it’s not cool. But being dude bro fitness boxer with a minor in nerdy is cool and ok. Meanwhile being nerdy with a “minor” in fitness or music or whatever isn’t cool. No one said we were all one dimensional. Like I said, insecure pRedditor visitor

Holy God dam of fuck. It's not a fucking goddamn 100% hive-mind dog-pile for a change.

Holy Shit.

If i ever get a terminal disease that leaves me with some time i will take one of these e-celeb fags with me

fpbp

Attached: 1650627477105.jpg (1024x576, 151.36K)