What will you main in WoW Classic: WotLK?

What will you main in WoW Classic: WotLK?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_102921_201358.jpg (1920x1147, 523.38K)

a different game

the uninstall wizard

shaman i guess, if it was worth playing

Appreciate what the lead dev is trying to do etc etc but the game died a while ago. My servers community was everything people on megaservers and twitch servers wanted but it exploded when TBC came. Many people simply left out of disgust because of the store mounts. Catering to Retailpigs and bastardizing classic was possibly the worst decison they ever made, the hey arnold episode where they try to build their own baseball pitch sums it up.

Paladin. In a better game.

Attached: Paladin.jpg (510x600, 91.71K)

Day 1 Classic player and I quit after killing KJ. Uninstalled the ActiBlizz launcher and that semen slurping company will never get another dollar out of me.

Attached: peepoJoe.jpg (884x896, 147.88K)

please user you are better than this

A mage... In Elden Ring

This, companies leperous id politics and monetization made sure I won't be coming back. Not playing a game made by people that hate me for immutable characteristics.

wow classic: classic when?

You will never play this game again.
You can't go back in time.

Attached: 127894.jpg (805x632, 115.33K)

nothing because wotlk is boring.

>Blizzcon is officially dead
>Several of the previous ones were just bad
>Dragonflight announcement showed a Blizzcon this year would have been abhorrent
Why must the world turn out this way

Retribution Paladin. I may roll a DK as an alt also.

A Wiki editor to snoop around and find out all the minute shit they've changed now that the embedded activists are getting their way.

People are going to quickly realise the death of the world in WOTLK.

WOTLK was considered good at the time but it will not be considered good in 2022.

WOTLK is just retail WoW-lite. It's really not that far off.

I wont. wolk is when wow went to shit

I'll play all the jobs on the new continent of Hydaelyn. WoW is dead and min-maxing private server retards will ruin WotLK like they ruined the other alterations of Classic.

Attached: 1636322852171.jpg (1280x720, 86.66K)

It's by the nature of them being public companies.

Im playing a vanilla single player pack with a bot party. Fun as hell so far. Gonna try to run deadmines later. Hopefully it works well.

Then how come it's the most played expansion of all time?