The Last of Us Part II (2020)

THIS is apparently *shit* now?
Lol, what happened to this board. It is now just a vindictive, blind, spiteful, bitter little kneejerk reactionary contrarian bandwagon.
I'm out.

Attached: TLoU2.gif (260x146, 2.07M)

wow grass move? wow

>oh my... oh my GAWD, is that a heckerino transerino childerino in mah vidyarino kino?!? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!

Any Forums can't agree on this game because of the story, not the graphics or gameplay.
We agree that the story is dogshit, but some of us can put that aside to enjoy the gameplay and graphics (which are decent to good) and some of us can't. That's it.

Who are you quoting? It certainly isn't me. Ellie isn't even the one that's transgender

Why do transchildren make Any Forums so uncomfortable. Are they a little too close to home for them?

if that shit happened irl everyone would see that bitch coming from a mile away she does not even sneak well.

>video games are real life
user... put down the controller.

For me personally the way characters are portrayed in general is just bad. To think that some tribal could be trans in the middle of a fucking zombie apocalypse is just laughable, and that's not based on a disdain for trans, it's a disdain for poor suspension of disbelief.
But really that's separate from the issue of Abby being unlikable all the way through and Ellie being turned into an unlikable character.
They had the intro with Joel in 1 to establish that he was inherently good, just forced to do bad things and become hardened to survive. Characters in 2 do bad things for selfish, petty reasons, so they come across as assholes.

It's still shocking people are defending the gameplay portion of this game when it's just more last of us 1 with slight refinements and the real issue is a terrible story no one likes.

shit game made by shit people, simple. Kys your opinion dosen't matter just like mine so go suck some tranny dick you loser

>I'm out
Good, stay away faggot.

I refuse to play this abomination of a game. I refuse to play as any faggots.

Faggot the enemies in fucking metal gear 1 on PlayStation 1 were more attentive than they are in this modern 2020 video game that supposedly pushed its console “to the limit”. In fact I can’t think of a genre more stagnant than stealth “gameplay”, all it equates to now is abusing retarded AI.

>2mb 3 fps 260x146 gif
apply yourself

You are the only 'faggot' here, user.

There's a 4mb file limit on files on this board, in case you haven't noticed, newy.

Disingenuous faggot, the hate was never against the gameplay but against the shitty story and characters

Attached: hitman disgust.png (938x649, 982.53K)

this is your first time making a gif right

>tfw hated this game, replayed it and fell in love
Deserves every award it gets, kinda sad it bombed. Hopefully part 3 will make more money

I didn't make it, rtard, I saved it from Google Images.

I don’t play insane, unhinged propaganda by talmud-loving irsaelis

>shitty story and characters
>people on Any Forums shit on the first game for awful story and characters, The Road ripoff etc and tons of other dumb ass shit
>now TLOU1's story and characters are good
Its the same as God of War 1-3 when Ragnarok came out

AGREED. TLoU2 is fucking KINO.
Any Forums is a pathetic joke, a parody of itself.

Nah, Last of Us 2 is good. Improves on the first game in every way.

It should be against both, it’s a shitty game with shitty AI that just looks impressive because nearly everything is contextualized, it’s just flashy animations. They’re movies, not games. It’s never not been a begrudgingly made “game”, literally everyone involved wanted to make a movie or an HBO show, it was only a game because that’s where they were able to find employment.

Learn to make a fucking webm and come back when you have opinions worth responding to, tranny trash.

webm retard

>100 bucks is a lot
>then some one brings 10k
>now 100 is very little
yes? what even is your point? with a story as incredibly fucking retarded as TLoU2, even TLoU1's bad story seems good in comparison

WOW stealth mechanics in a generic third person shooter WOW

incel subhuman

Children shouldn't be thinking about sex and politics.

>the hate was never against the gameplay

Attached: enemies can climb.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

>le penguin man
Are you trying to get fucking bullied, bruh?