3x3 thread

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6fmnKDbsDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7/7

Attached: final 3x3.jpg (2951x3012, 3.03M)

6/7
vn: 5/5
anime: 4/4
vidya: 3/5

Attached: Dark Souls - Touhou SA - Panzer Dragoon Saga - MH4U - Distorted Travesty 3 - Radiant Silvergun - Rainworld - La-Mulana 2 - Shanghai.EXE.jpg (2278x1518, 3.65M)

>vidya: 3/5
Which didn't you like?

1/1
14/14 across all categories. The weird thing is that considering that I love both the Hitman games and KOTOR 2, that I would probably consider New Vegas a favourite, but in reality I not only prefer Fallout 3, but NV is actually my least favourite Obsidian game.
0/1
-DaS

Attached: 2ECED3E0-B9CB-454B-B80A-09431F02CCD3.jpg (920x920, 341.42K)

Fallout 3 is a good game if you ignore the story and enjoy the post-apocalypse setting and exploration of the landscape. Most people who prefer Fallout New Vegas like its story and philosophical ideas beyond its setting; I like both and find no purpose in comparing them, so it's okay if you like one over the other.

-planescape torment
I value gameplay more than story and, although the story is really good, it couldn't make up for the horrible gameplay for me
-wario land 3
the wario land games are not bad, I guess, but comparatively boring. If I wanted to play a simple platformer, the wario land games wouldn't be where I would be looking.
wario land 4 is shorter, which is why I like it better

vn names?

That's fair, on all accounts.

Higurashi - Umineko - Higanbana
Rose Guns Days - Ciconia - Little Busters
Ever17 - Gyaku Oudou - The God of Death

interesting picks from what i've played, mostly good.
redpill me on distorted travesty. are the first two games worth playing also?

Attached: 9.png (900x900, 1.15M)

DT3 is unironically the best action platformer, if not the video game, out there (if you ignore the story). If you like hard 2D platforming and some Megaman Zero-esque boss fights, you'll love this game
If you want to take a quick glance at where this game goes gameplay-wise, this is the secret final boss:
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fmnKDbsDA
I haven't played the first two games and I heard that they aren't nowhere near as good as the third one.

/++
///
+--
wtf why is pain & gain on there
My "3x3" is already way too big but I wish I could fit RE4, CS, and K7 on there. ALl of these are classic, OP. good show.

Attached: 4x42022.png (1333x1333, 3.42M)

sounds promising, i'll give it a spin. thanks

>wtf why is pain & gain on there
It's a masterpiece. Those who love it are gym bros who miss the joke and those who ignore it just think of it as a dumb Michael Bay movie and miss that it's the best embodiment of the insanity and excellence of America as a whole. And Bay even satirizes his own style at times in the movie.

4/4
+Nier Automata, Ghost Trick, Killer7, RE4
I have to finish Bloodborne and Darkwood one day but I suck at Bloodborne and I'm too pussy for Darkwood.
5.5/6
+Hitman™, MGS3, Yakuza 0, AC0, God Hand
~Assassin's Creed
Overall great taste. AC1 is one of those games I look back at fondly but whenever I consider replaying it I remember how much of a slog it was at parts.
5/5
+Max Payne, MGS3, Bayonetta, SH3, TF2
A lot of games that barely didn't make to mine. SH3 is my favorite SH gameplay-wise.
I should finish Control one of these days but the more I play the more I dislike the lack of variety in weird shit.

Attached: BeFunky-collage.jpg (1732x1732, 1.44M)

If you're getting bored with the main campaign in Control try switching to the DLC campaigns. Those have plenty of weird shit in them and have really good equippable powerups.

Also my favorite weapon is unlockable in the AWE expansion. It's essentially a sticky bomb launcher.

Attached: p9n65aeuh4p41.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.1M)

If you don't give me 9/9 you're a tasteless nigger

Attached: perfect-3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.48M)

Having Nier Automata as your favorite is cringe.

>>super mario bros 3 *and* super mario world
why?

not only is it in my favorite but it also made me cry

because they are two different games

Attached: g1bnogyrcow31.png (700x902, 303.38K)

>If you don't give me 9/9 you're a tasteless nigger
2/9

>not only is it in my favourite but it also made me cry
You only cried at the end because the idea of people sacrificing themselves to you is meaningful because you lack the strength to live on your own. The entire game is a sham of bullshit altruism that the meaning of life is to die for other people, and that if you try to live meaningfully at anything, you'll kill yourself once you ever encounter someone better than you. And also that all philosophy and philosophers are dumb and wrong, which is just western pandering without saying anything meaningful about either the philosophers or the philosophies themselves.

It's a good game but if you think that the game is meaningful in any capacity, you're wrong.
A real flaw of the game is having to redo the same damn story over and over like a visual novel, but without a skip button, which makes more than a third of the experience a chore. It's a good game but I generally look down on anyone who sees it as their favourite.

Attached: Insane Rena.png (636x636, 391.87K)

I cried at ending A not a big fan of ending E

Attached: 1560821006226.jpg (500x500, 31.77K)