Are gaming headsets worth it? If so, what do you use?

Are gaming headsets worth it? If so, what do you use?

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-085043_Chrome.jpg (1767x1278, 847.16K)

no they put dents in ur skull

If you have to avoid stray bullets, you don’t live in a first-world country

Burgerpunk bros.... not like this....

If you want to be a gamer you need a gaming headset.

This is actually correct. Welcome to Brazil.

if it was stopped by a headset wouldn't it just have bounced off his skull?

Yeah. People talk shit about
>gamur gear
But often it's just the shit that suits people playing long hours on a computer.
>gamer headphones
Over the ear surround sound headphones with decent quality + a mic for $100ish. This is the best deal you'll find.
Personally I use studio headphones but they're 4x the cost for not much of an increase in quality unless you're an Any Forumsfag.
>gaming chairs
Office chairs are barely better quality and cost nearly 10x the price of a gaming chair. Other chairs aren't designed for desk use for hours at a time and will fuck up your back. These are the best bang for your buck.
>gaming desks
Computer desks are usually too small and are designed for tiny laptops and notebooks. The executive desks are usually designed for office experience so there's less leg and computer room and more drawers for papers. A gaming desk is the best choice for a large computer desk.
>gaming mice
It's basically the only decent mice around.
>gaming computers
What other options do you got now days? Normies stopped using decent PCs. It's either trash or "muh gaming graphics card"

Attached: 1652220878731.gif (480x247, 1010.23K)

That's skin indentation, the skull is not soft enough to indent.

>be american
>get shot
LOL

nice try

Attached: jbhbw1clrdt01.jpg (765x630, 49.4K)

headsets are the big gay
get headphones and a freestand mic

No as they're pretty fragile and wear out quickly to the point of the earpieces snapping off

That's a shop.

Attached: IMG_7452.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

I use $20 over ear sony headphones and a $0.83 lavalier mic.

bros my hair is getting thinner where i wear my headphones

>palm trees
>stray bullets
yup, checks out

Is there such a thing as good wireless gaming earbuds? My ears are huge and I can't do anything over the ear.

>allegedly
Why allegedly? If your job is writing you should learn to not use filler words. The sky is allegedly blue. Water is allegedly wet. Anything our alleged employees allegedly publish on our website may or may not represent reality because we're allegedly too big of a pussy to decide if we want to stand by anything we say but still want to say it.

Is this normal ocurrence in the states?

>hole in glass
>no hole in screen mesh

Yes but mudslime attacks are extremely rare.