Everything in this game, every fucking cave and stone put somewhere in the world feels genuine and handcrafted

Everything in this game, every fucking cave and stone put somewhere in the world feels genuine and handcrafted.

Attached: eldenring.jpg (1280x1600, 416.3K)

Its the closest feeling ive ever had to a game like Gothic or Morrowind. Tryely one of the greats. Only downside is the forgettable music

All those caves that look the exact same and have the same enemies were exquisitely handcrafted.

Ancestral spirit?
General radahn?
Malenia?
Commander niall?
Rykard?
Mohg?
Morgott?
Radagon?

>feels genuine and handcrafted
Are you just outright lying? Half the catacombs feel fucking procedurally generated. Also I don't see how feeling genuine and handcrafted is supposed to be significant, isnt that what its supposed to be?

You're delusional

>genuine and handcrafted
You mean the constantly copypasted not-Carthus catacombs that are everywhere?

I strongly STRONGLY envy your ignorance / incompetence

>exploring the area right after Lenne's Rise teleporter
>there's a flower there
>it spews madness for some reason
>look at the map above the ground
>we're directly below the frenzied flame village
Soul

No but that didn't stop me from enjoying it.

Attached: Death Stranding.gif (346x255, 1.68M)

Who fucking cares when all you're going to get is an arteria leaf?

You have no standards whatsoever

Hey fuck you.
Fortissax, Radagon, Placidusax, Morgott, Rykard, Mogh and the Godskin Apostles had great themes.

I didn't explore anything in the world after Limgrave. There's nothing worth looking for if it doesn't have a POI marker on the map.

Yeah I'm really happy I spent 200 hours exploring every ledges and corners of the map for all these unique artoria leaves and mushroom (1)s.

Godskin Apostle theme is constantly playing in my head, fuck you anonchama.

Attached: 1652795688211.png (480x1068, 243.26K)

No. The legacy dungeons have great and varied architecture but the overworld ruined villages and such almost all have the same copypasted masonry texture.
Then there's the underground mini-dungeons but in the case of catacombs it's clearly intentional and the caves and mines are surprisingly varied, especially lategame.

>boss music is amazing
>most of the ambient music gets annoying very quickly
I really wish their volumes could be adjusted separately.

What game are you talking about? your sentence and the image doesn't correlate

This. Sekiro has a mod that disables combat music outside of bosses. I hope something similar comes out for ER.

It's so beautiful but you're in the wrong place to appreciate things

>the overworld ruined villages and such almost all have the same copypasted masonry texture.
You might have also seen them already six years ago.

Attached: dark ring.jpg (1910x529, 809.3K)

At least the Volcano Manor theme was cool.

Intriguing how you don't like one of the few good things this game has