What do you want out of Persona 6?

What do you want out of Persona 6?

Attached: 1647197829104.png (1138x836, 264.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rsyt1RoOnKo
youtube.com/watch?v=7lp_xPNC8Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no female protagonist

Would be interesting to see young adults rather than teens.

No trannies
No niggers
No teens

I don't have many specific hopes beyond that I hope the new team brings its own feel to it. It's not an entirely new team and I don't need them to do a re-work on the scale P3 did, but it would be interesting to see if you can really feel that a new director is handling it. Otherwise I just hope it's harder. Not that I need it to be brutal or anything, but P5R feels like it wastes what would be a good combat system a bit because it's too easy to make you engage with it, so I hope P6doesn't have the same mistake.

That fake OST to upcoming P5 was so dope
youtube.com/watch?v=Rsyt1RoOnKo

More hours of cringy anime teens dialogue.

Let other party members be allowed to switch Personas again for the love of god.

I don't mind party members having one Persona mechanically, narratively it's dumb and I've seen Hashino's excuse for it but it's pretty flimsy and not brought up ingame anyway. Then again, it's not used in an interesting way in the narrative in P1/2 either, it makes more sense but they still don't do anything with it. I think if they took some influence from PQ and had some kind of Sub-Persona system that might be a good idea. Maybe the protagonist could remain unique by being able to change both his main and sub-Persona and that would let him change his stats, while party members would have fixed stat growths to have them fill specific roles in the party like they already do, but they could have sub-Personas to change their resistances/weaknesses and their skills. If they want to keep the idea of the wild card and it makng the protagonist special while also building on how you can customize your party I think that would be a good middle ground.

Protagonist is a school teacher this time managing a school club for his less than graceful affairs.

And yes, romance options are available with your female students, and fellow staff.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lp_xPNC8Ag

I drove my boss up a wall with song back in the day.

Playstation exclusive as always just to laugh at drones like always
hopefuly they learn that persona belongs in playstation once and for all

a good game for a change

I want story as good as P3
and the cast and the setting as good as P4

Go back to P3's "shit is going down on this exact date be ready faggot" style of the calendar system instead of the more lax P4/5 one. It just feels awkward as hell when you bumrush a dungeon in a day or two and then the plot comes to a screeching halt, with you spending a month twiddling your thumbs waiting for the victim recovery or change of heart to happen.

If P6 follows that the trend the other previous 3 have fallen into, it'll definitey be a more rural setting.

i just hope it's not a woman protagonist
that's a hard pass for me

I want this solely because it means they can keep the cast smaller. The dialogue is at its best in P4/P5 when it's just 4 or 5 characters. After that the dialogue is a mess and most of the cast becomes irrelevant.

We play as a teenage girl in a prison setting

This. And we have romance options with rapists and murderers.

schoolgirls and demons

I want it to take place in a post apocalypse setting while still maintaining the social links. You're going to need those friends to survive that or a ton of personas.