Anyone excited for the Jurassic World Evolution DLC Stream

Stream starts in 10 minutes, we all know we are getting some new dinosaurs, but I don't know why it's so hard for them to add some new buildings to the game.

Attached: Jurassic World Evo.jpg (1920x1200, 358.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/Frontierdevelopments?fbclid=IwAR3l6kXey_q8Clk9CH5NzbKMVJjydrANg72ImRiAeZbuKBGRSPisHWY8mLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it evolution 1 or 2.

Evo 1 is done, this stream is about the Jurassic World 3 DLC for Evo 2

Is this gonna be the big Dominion DLC? That movie is releasing soon right?

>but I don't know why it's so hard for them to add some new buildings to the game.

Didn't they release a fuckton of decorations last update and new buildings in the update before that one?

Attached: 1636686418116.png (500x334, 67.76K)

When the fuck do I get water dinos? Playing through the campaign and chaos theory I still haven't seen them.

Halfway through the first Jurassic World chaos theory. Campaign is just a tutorial.

Link
I didn't really care for the first, but I'm willing to give it another shot.

What am I looking at, here?

Attached: file.png (621x240, 79.8K)

Don't get the first game. It's a beta version of the second one.

I don't want skins I want new buildings
twitch.tv/Frontierdevelopments?fbclid=IwAR3l6kXey_q8Clk9CH5NzbKMVJjydrANg72ImRiAeZbuKBGRSPisHWY8mLY

I already have the first, lads.

Im waiting for a sale
While i liked the first game, i think it relies on dlc too much so ill wait for evo 2

unless the DLC adds multiplayer, don't care

Attached: file.png (665x631, 158.06K)

GEE WHIZ

Attached: file.png (629x694, 250.93K)

Didn't play this shitheap.
Only would touch it (pirated of course) if it plays the 1993 JP theme....

>Only would touch it (pirated of course) if it plays the 1993 JP theme....
The first game did that, Anonymous.

How much is Universal putting a stranglehold on the game and its devs?

I would like to see options to be themed after other prehistoric animals and eras, such as the Ice Age, but I don't think that would be allowed.

I just want to be able to blow my dinos' brains out if they're rampaging but that will never happen because Universal sees the dinos as more important characters than the humans these days.

Dino packs add more dinos (and dino skins) and I'd recommend using creamAPI to get them. The dinos unlock as part of the story, so it's really just to pad out the numbers, or if you REALLY like any of the dinos included in them
Secrets of Dr. Wu is pretty good addition, and once you finish it you make the rest of the game more interesting and fun. It adds more Jurassic World shit, but the biggest draw is the gene mods and being able to mess with a dino's social and environment meters.
Claire's Sanctuary is the worst DLC. Do not pick it up unless you have to as part of a bundle or if you hate yourself.
Return to Jurassic Park is the best DLC for the game. A solid 9/10.

Can't be that much. When Frontier are put a stranglehold, they make Zoo Tycoon (2013.)

Well, user? What DLC have been announced?

The only thing that was announced was the cute blonde having sex with me.