Will they deliver Any Forums?

will they deliver Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (599x307, 44.4K)

Yes, they will add more hats

femscout is canon soon

yes they will milk more f2ps

Probably not, but maybe we’ll have war paint cases again now.

What issue are they talking about? The fact they haven't updated the game for years and the last part of the comic never came out?

>we hear you!
Kiss of fucking death for any game company, a real one would just hunker down and actually focus on fixing the game. (No Man's Sky, FFXIV, etc.) I understand why companies say stuff like this, but it's like the gaming equivalent of the phrase "thoughts and prayers".

Yeah, they'll make it a paid game again

yes, they'll deliver a 2mb update where they add some medals and update the localization files and nothing else will change

Attached: 1637345320434.gif (498x280, 943.91K)

LMAO no. A week will pass and a new update with 2 lines will come out.
>Fixed security issues
>Updated localization files
Then they will pretend that everything is normal.

The game is literally flooded with bots with an explicit purpose to spite the developers, and I don't mean they just have an aimbot. No. They crash servers, votekick, break sequences in some maps, and much more. It would've been funny but they are everywhere.

Attached: 1463679241184.jpg (500x375, 25.49K)

So what happened to TF2C and Open Fortress?
Was it a CnD?

pretty much
they said that they were "partnering up" with valve but they haven't said a fucking thing about it since they were effectively shut down

They listened to the players and now we are getting more unusual effects for our hats!

FINALLY our characters will have a lot of pronouns to choose from.

>TF2 community, we hear you!
>TF2 closes servers in 2023
calling it

How much do you think we can blame this on that Valve News Tyler-guys and his mentally defective butt-buddies who leaked the source code out of spite some years ago?
I heard that the actual consequences of them doing this was somewhat low, and the bot infestation would’ve happened because of the spaghetti programming anyways. On the other hand, I heard this leak was enough of a breach to open the wound further, so to speak

Attached: E1F6BBCF-3807-49E8-896C-83B9E583AB5A.png (1024x838, 521.8K)

>The game is literally flooded with bots with an explicit purpose to spite the developers, and I don't mean they just have an aimbot. No. They crash servers, votekick, break sequences in some maps, and much more. It would've been funny but they are everywhere.
I thought they fixed most of that (aside from the aimbots)? Then again I rarely play anymore and when I do I just go to community servers.

hope for the best prepare for the worst, i don't need any updates just get rid of the bots with whatever means necessary (bring back quickplay, nuke linux, i don't care) and make a viable anticheat or nerf sniper since 90% of sniper mains are loathsome cheaters

For a while they did, but like always they found another opening or something and came back

No way in hell, are you fucking stupid or do you have memory loss?

>me make thing using valve ips and valve stuff copyrighted materials
>its not allowed but valve likes the idea
>we want help you make your thing using our ips
>OKAY WHERE IS MY MONEY VALVE????
>nvm, just take this c&d