Sylvanas reading her own wiki page trying to figure out her own motivations

>Sylvanas reading her own wiki page trying to figure out her own motivations

Attached: SylvanasCalculating.png (680x445, 454.64K)

why does her hair look like thick spaghetti?

can someone explain this reddit meme? I'm not good at math so I don't know what those formulas are used for

>Dies defending her homeland and is raised in undying service to the ones who killed her
>slowly breaks free of her new master and forms an independent group of others like her, hated by nearly everyone else
>faced with enemies on all sides, is forced to make the decision to join with allies across the ocean to protect the people who now look to her as their leader
>struggles with the issue that her people can only repopulate themselves by doing exactly what was done to her
Hmm, that seems pretty complex, how about we...
>forget her people looking up to her, now it's implied they are her thralls just like she was to Arthas
>No longer gives a fuck about the morality of killing to replenish her ranks, will indiscriminately murder hundreds just because she can
>openly hates all of her allies, going as far as to directly disobey orders several times to server her needs only
>No longer cares about the people she raised, seeing them as means to her own selfish ends even though she damned them to the same fate as her own
>makes a deal with turbo-Satan for more personal power, potentially damning the entire world because of it
Oh wait, she's a woman and we're modern Blizz, she can't do anything wrong!
>retcon makes it so all the bad things she did were because of the evil part of her soul, despite her also doing good things while presumably only having this evil part so why didn't she only do evil things the whole time?
>retcon makes it so she was really trying to protect the entire world by making a deal with turbo-Satan, despite having multiple opportunities to explain herself and choosing instead to murder indiscriminately
>has to go out of her way to eliminate any trace of Arthas for existence, claiming what he did was so evil that he should be forgotten forever, when she has done exactly the same thing if not worse
>gets off scot free and isn't held accountable for a single one of her crimes
I fucking hate modern Blizzard so much.

Attached: ANGER.jpg (800x800, 361.44K)

Pssst....

....Arthas

Attached: Psssst.png (306x306, 70.77K)

I miss the Vanilla WoW Sylvanas where they made it clear she was actively working on a plague to kill the Scourge and take revenge on Arthas for good, and by WotLK they had shifted the blame onto her Apothecary Society and Varimathras, implying he wasn't completely subjugated by her and that she had no idea about the Wrathgate, which is fucking ridiculous.

It only got worse after her "death" after Icecrown and the whole "revived by Valkyr" bullshit, which lead into the deal with Helya bullshit, and after that I just stopped giving a fuck.

Make no mistake, her downfall was a flight of stairs, not a cliff dive.

Attached: MyVanillaSylvanasFaceWhen.jpg (616x800, 81.42K)

I can forgive her not knowing about the Wrathgate, as Sylvanas herself did some stuff Arthas didn't know about even when she was still in his control, but the fucking SECOND she got the Valkyr her entire motivation become a selfish desire to not die again.
It's shocking how easily you can pinpoint the exact moment they killed the interesting version of her character and replaced it with a total bitch that everyone hated, kept free of any consequence only because she was a fucking dev's waifu.
FUCK just thinking of that fat fuck's self-insert makes me so fucking mad.

quality post
she should have remained fap bait as she inw as in wc3.

Why does she have human eyes when she is an elf?

This is why everything after the Frozen Throne is not canon. It was the end of the WarCraft storyline.

>You will know endless torment
>I'll make sure you suffer.

Attached: ba186.jpg (1920x1080, 314.13K)

High Elves who didn't directly draw on the Sunwell's magic didn't really have glowing eyes. Even in WC3, only the Sorceresses and Priests had them. Even Kael just had white eyes.

Attached: KaelWar3.jpg (170x170, 6.69K)

Has she reached "peak" Kerrigan and become the chosen one to save all of creation yet?

No, she god "punished" by Tyrande to cleanse the Maw of people she sent there that shouldn't be there or something.

It would be funny if she comes back in Dragonflight all "Job's Done!" in a short timeskip.

Attached: Laughingdarkrangers.png (491x438, 175.21K)

yup pretty much.
If anyone want to experience warcraft, they should just play warcraft 3 and its frozen throne dlc.

That fat fuck writer is in love with her or some bullshit so I don't doubt it.
Dragonflight will probably initially be about the dragonflights (duh), but afaik the Green, Black and Blue flights are FUCKED as their Aspects are dead. Ysera was teased to be reborn in some way but with all the shit in the Shadowlands I think that got blocked. I expect in the first major patch of Dragonflight the players have to restore the flights they destroyed, and guess who we will have to grovel on our knees for in order for her to release Ysera's soul?

The black dragonflight canonically has TWO (2) living members. Both male.

hot

Blues are in a 'stable' decline, they have Kalec serving as their Aspect.
Ysera is still alive in the Emerald Dream technically.
Black flight is 100% fucked and 90% of their named characters will be from the god aeful new race, and they'll likely talk about how 'Blacks face unfair prejudice'.
Bronze is always at risk of Nozdormu going nuts.

read David {{{KOSAK}}}

Kino