Can't wait to get my deck

Can't wait to get my deck.

Attached: steam deck 001.jpg (1920x1080, 416.25K)

can't wait to steal OP's deck

cant wait to pull out my deck in front of a bunch of kids and see the look on their faces

one letter away from getting partyv&

What do you need it for? You already have a PC.

It's pretty cool.

>deck
obsolete

Attached: 1653647856677.png (541x947, 166.2K)

the only thing obsolete is windows

>Can't wait to get my deck.
Nooo, haven'y you heard? It is very "le bad linux" and you have to cancel your order user!

waiting for steamdeck2

Not coming until after 2025.

>Any Forums gets tired of linuxfags
>they spill out of their circlejerk threads and double down on being obnoxious cockjockeys

Just like Any Forums. I can't wait until you get chased back to whatever hellhole subreddit you crawled from

me too! i got the trcking mail a couple of hours ago. when can i expect t receive it? (EU, so Nehterlands -->Italy)

>No trackpads
>No backpaddles
>Probably no gyro
>Windows
Yawn

Attached: 1562851850442.jpg (736x568, 133.57K)

>No backpaddles
>Probably no gyro
wrong.
Also
>much smaller
>much lighter
>much better screen

imagine trying to shill the fucking steam deck in 2022

LOL fuckin felted

All of which means
>Less battery capacity
>Higher power consumption

Especially if its running Windows and doesn't get the benefit of the GNU/Linux Exclusive Mesa drivers for AMD hardware. Which means even if it has more powerful hardware, it will be getting less performance per watt.

Never buy new consoles 1st wave, unless you want to mod them.

Waiting on version 1.2 / 2.0 or a price drop.

the build quality looks poor and if the input options are not easy to configure,it's going to be shit.
but pretty good pricepoint.
>wrong
if it has no steam input support,the gyro (and paddles too) is worthless cause id be such a pain to try to get working.
>people preferring linux
>"NOOOOOOO" (even though a better answer would just be to say steamOS could be ported)

still no trackpads, the trackpads make any form of desktop experience and fps actually bearable. I can't imagine trying to do anything on windows with either the sticks or touchscreen

just t-two more weeks....

Attached: just.png (216x216, 104.42K)

nigger i need to be able to play modern pc games at mid settings without losing my sight for under 600$ NOW

Its not a console, its a PC