Nintendo will go back to making Zelda games after BotW2 right?

Nintendo will go back to making Zelda games after BotW2 right?
OOT > LTTP > Z1 > ALBW > LA > MM > OOS > OOA > TP > WW > MC > Z2 > SS > BOTW > PH > ST

Attached: png.png (209x197, 54.78K)

I sure hope so because BOTW wasn't really Zelda.

BotW sold 20 million copies
We’re going to get more BotW.

No, Nintendo isnt going back to game design from 1997. Best you will get is open world envirnment with traditional zelda dungeons

just the one more thought right, i liked when Zelda was Zelda

nope

looks like im playing OoT/MM/TP forever

user why don't you just build a time machine and go back to when you were a 9 year old it would be easier

i wanna be 17 again and fuck all the cuties

>just the one more thought right, i liked when Zelda was Zelda
N64 baby

Well too bad. You’re just a small minority. MAYBE if BOTW2 flops, they might go back but honestly I doubt it.

i am a white man, i am the majority, nigger.

>likes Zelda 1
>doesn't like BoTW
Oh so you are an American who pretends to be a Nintendo fan and hoards their stuff without playing their games right?
>OoT number 1
Yeah, definitely. I highly recommend playing the games that you praise

I don't trust anyone who says OOT is the best zelda.

die choking on your own garbage you piece of shit

YES i like Zelda one (1) NO i do not like Breath.of.the.Wild. and the faux open world nature of it all

i want a motherFUCKINGzeldaGame.
-explore
-find dungeon
-get item
-kill boss
-explore with the new item
--rinse off the hands and repetitive the activities

Pin It To Your Blouse.

I didn't read that shit. Play the games that you bought. I've recently replayed through the entire series and it was awesome from start to finish

Attached: 33b9d42ca7c593b68c26555328835e70.jpg (1200x675, 171.76K)

Majoras mask is the best zelda game

God, I hope not. OoT is shit.

>I didn't read that shit.
count me the fuck in, i stopped reading here^

Zelda 1 is fucking garbage and Zelda 2 improves upon it in every way

They are both good aside from Quest 2 in Zelda 1, it really is not that great. In fact I fucking hate it

the fucking camera is different, i don't care if the first person shooter is "better" than the third person shooter, you changed it too much in a wrong way

People who want linear Zelda games literally just want baby’s first movie games
The only thing linear Zelda has going for it is spectacle, the gameplay in BOTW is far superior

Attached: soy.jpg (1128x1080, 321.02K)

suck it, Ocarina of Time is a proper movie game
it's irrefutable.

>Linear
How linear? You mean like ALttP or a straight up corridor like Skyward Sword?

Ocarina of Time or more, where you have to go out of your way to complete dungeons out of order, you’re constantly stopped by unskippable cutscenes, every boss is just brain dead use of that dungeon’s item, and there’s almost never a meaningful reward for exploring the world freely instead of just going straight to the next objective.

No, fuck off. You had enough OoT clones.

BEING NON-LINEAR ISN'T AUTOMATICALLY AN IMPROVEMENT
a well choreographed experience can be forever amazing, perfect, masterpiece.

Ocarina of Time doesn't deserve its score. Even Dark Souls is sub-90. And please don't try to fucking tell me that OoT is a better game. TP is also somewhere around 95 while being the same as OoT but better in possibly every aspect imaginable

>OoT over LttP
You need to be at least 18 years old to post on this website.

He already tried looking 18+ by putting Zelda 1 on number 3 and shitting on BoTW but OoT really blew his cover

>Ocarina of Time doesn't deserve its score.
yum, salt

Attached: pogger.jpg (356x479, 27.98K)

Zelda is supposed to be about exploration. Nonlinear, at least compared to Nintendo’s version of linear, is objectively a more genuine adventure.

BotW was the best Zelda since Majoras Mask. With proper temples it would feel more like a zelda game

I suspect that MAYBE we get a Oracle remake in the vein of the LA remake but that's a long shot considering Nintendo's relationship with Capcom atm. I could also see a Zelda 1 remake in the same vein but that's an even longer long shot.
Realistically, after BotW2 (which I fully expect to be delayed again) they will probably just shit out OoT/MM 3D on the Switch before stopping to make a Zelda game for the new console, which will be a port of BotW

Nah it's actually OS>EER>TOES>GOME>LoM>OMR>TOOZ>>>GOOOS

Yes. BOTW2 is going to flop