Time to jump ship

store.steampowered.com/app/1600780/MY_LITTLE_PONY_A_Maretime_Bay_Adventure/

time to jump ship

Attached: 1612141452570.gif (458x334, 2.45M)

JANNY HELP! I'M BEING OPPRESSED!

The game was so many to be a PS4 excursive

>40 dollars
>Less than 3 hours of content
Do they think that fanbase will buy anything?

The new show sucks. The main characters except Izzy and Hitch are horrible. The last show's main characters were better except for Spike and Applejack. The old show had better villains as well, Nightmare Moon is better than a stupid manchild.

Not feeling this new show, hate how it implies Twilight, Rarity, etc. failed.

Afraid of kino eh?

Missed cheese

Maybe when MLP FiM was going through it's viral phase, but not many care about these new characters by comparison. And by now the MLP love has gone down.

Shame we never saw an actual MLP FiM game when it was popular.

failed how?

Closest thing was the fan fighting game but it was C&D'd

It's just a reskinned Paw Patrol game. Hasbro signing that ten year exclusivity deal with Gameloft was a mistake.

Twilight and the others besides their personal goals, opened a school of friendship and magic between all species.

In the new show, everyone hates each other especially the different types of ponies among each other. So Twilight and old main characters worked hard for nothing and the world was left in worse state.

And all the other species are dead except for dragons.

all the species (in the first 2 seasons) of fim liked each other, twilight & crew didnt do that

Looks fun, might buy it for little sis

It was a show for literal children, it was on the discovery kids right next to Barney the dinosaur, what is wrong with you

So was Steven Universe

It did adventure stories much better than trash like Adventure Time which got way up its own melodramatic romance ass. That and the art style was more visually appealing.

i dont recognize these horses

So this is what people who don't want to try anime cope with. Adventure Time is also a show for little kids ages 5 to 10

If we're being serious.
These kid games tend to have more fun gameplay than typical AAA shit cause they only focus on gameplay, characters and making it fun.
That said I don't know much about this series, their games could all be shit.

There was a mobile game that was perfect for original target audience. Its amazing how many bones they threw brony freaks in the show. Expecting a real game made for those people is insane. But, they should have co opted the fighting game. Little girls love fighting games.

Nintendo games are for children and it's all Any Forums plays, Kirby and My Little Pony have the same audience

Cool
>The length
Geez

Attached: hehe.jpg (763x960, 84.2K)

The hilarious part is the entire back half of the shows run people always whined about "muh lore" but all that's memorable now other than a few standout episodes is the adventure and lore ones.