I can't believe those bigoted cis-male devs wouldn't even include her BatWheelchair

I can't believe those bigoted cis-male devs wouldn't even include her BatWheelchair

Attached: 1646164294474.jpg (1097x822, 384.45K)

>cape lorefats bitching and moaning about more playable characters in a non-canonical video game

Attached: 1651492414535.gif (500x340, 987.8K)

Are they bitching she looks too hot or what

There's other Batgirls, and fans prefer them.

lol capeshit

Oh hey look a headline devoid of any context including any information on the article or even a publisher I wonder if this is an attempt to generate false outrage because somebody said "ableist"

Cassandra Cain will never get to be in a game despite being perfect for one because of all the coomers who want Babs to be Batgirl and will stretch all bounds of reason to get her back in the costume.

That is considered hot ?

If it looks better than them, then yes

They're bitching that Barbara being Oracle has been erased entirely.

Oracle was her hero identity when she was crippled, and it's considered the best thing that ever happened to her as a character because writers gave her more agency and interesting stories when she was a tech hero who operated at distance. People already resent that Barbara got "cured" and took over the Batgirl mantle from her successors, but they're more pissed because the devs are just ignoring the best part of the character's history never existed. Despite literally being a thing in earlier Rocksteady Batman games.

Attached: 2022.05.26-06.28-boundingintocomics-628fc6d9434b6[1].png (509x777, 667.41K)

You're right !
There's is ...uuhhh...ummmm

they're bitching because she was paralyzed in the previous games (rekt by joker) and now she's batgirl again and the devs justified it by saying "she just exercised a lot lol"
although it's probably not even a proper sequel anyway or they could have just justified it with lazarus pit magic or experimental waynetech nanomachines plot devices, they're triggered they made it about the character having willpower and putting in effort

>rioters and looters
>all white
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Cassandra Cain

>tv is a carrot

Well it's a good thing that they're not Rocksteady then. I always hate this shit when it comes to comics, there's a billion retellings of the same basic-ass story and the one time they change something people piss and moan "UHHH, THAT'S not what happened in Batman vs. Arkham Babies #23!" like shut up you cocksmoking faggot, if they want some character as Batgirl then who fucking gives a shit let them do it. It won't stop the game from being boring as shit

I like her as both Oracle and Batgirl

It read like she just decided not to be paralyzed anymore. Which is retarded.

Only yellow fever coomers give a shit about Cass

Oh wow I was right what a surprise. It turns out the bigger context is that fans of the character's 8 year history in the established Arkham franchise are kind of pissed that lower body paralysis caused by a BULLET PASSING THROUGH THE FUCKING SPINAL COLUMN is being handwaved away because she "trained really hard" guys!

Holy shit you fuckers are tiresome.

>what really happened: montreal studio is hacks and they are just recycling the four side characters that rocksteady already created designs and animations for in knight, with batgirl having that prequel dlc

capeshit is so unbelievably gay

Cass, who's always been more popular than Barb among actual comics fans, whose run was hailed as "the first good Batgirl comic" at the time, and who has been pissed on for over a decade because she's less coom-friendly that Babs, she has less awareness in the collective consciousness, and because she's Asian.

Steph's less popular, but the "I'd take Stephanie over undoing Oracle" sentiment has been strong for about a decade.

>"WHO READS COMICS?"
Fake fan.

Right right right
And...uuhhhhhh.....ummmm

Attached: inspiration.png (1044x1136, 1.56M)

it's ok when bruce does it :^)

Attached: 1653285860003.jpg (508x414, 87.52K)

Imagine reading comics

They're not bitching because it's different, they're bitching because they ignored the most beloved aspect of the character.

I mean yeah, no shit, but the anger is coming from just completely peeling Oracle out of the story.

You can leave at any time.

Notice how she's still in the wheelchair

Maybe there is hope

>among actual comics fans
All ten of them. These guys actually want their game to potentially sell.

>To be clear, I will never be 'finished'

She's going to make it...

This is not a sequel to the Arkham games though. No Oracle and Barbara can walk, Tim is comic accurate; a teen instead of being an adult who’s marrying Barbara somehow, Red Hood is a roided guy, Freeze is alive and evil, etc.

Love seeing stuff like this.

Yeah, all those Red Hood fans are pumped.

Don't be a WB cocksucker, user.

holy shit, fuck off

I literally can't. It's an addiction. I take a seat to shit and in the dead seconds where my mind let's slip it's conscious control I'm suddenly here slurping down toxic waste with the rest of you wretched miserable lot. We are damned. Heaven is beyond our reach.

>How do we make all the looting by niggers seem sympathetic
>Oh I know let's make batman a flaming faggot

I'll see you tomorrow buddy
Life's good

Attached: 1653300097007.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

this, lmao, I can only suspend my belief so much

>All these anons getting asshurt that Batman, a guy who refuses to kill the Joker, doesn't care about looting.

Attached: Jake the snake.png (334x394, 307.61K)

>600309438
>read_nigga_read.jpg

I remember roaming around the streets beating the shit out of rioters when I last played Arkham Knight