Game is really good and fun

>game is really good and fun
>literally no one played it
name 'em

Attached: 1637606484784.png (282x280, 96.1K)

No contest. It's a travesty what Squenix did (or didn't) to this game
>sequel to a major cult classic
>cool stylized graphics that fit but modernize the original's style
>excellent OST
>fun gameplay, excellent by JRPG standards
>amusing characters
but:
>squenix puts exactly $3.50 into its marketing
>completely ignores the upcoming release
>zero word of mouth as a result
>the anime they made to introduce newcomers to the series also gets zero marketing
>game understandably doesn't sell
>squenix blames it on it being "too different", kills of any hope of a sequel
it's so fucking sad. it's one of the most fun games i've played recently.

Attached: 1624250408853.png (1200x1600, 2.2M)

I lost interest and stopped playing in the last week, I just wasn’t feeling it the story felt like a rehash of the first game

for some puzzling reason, they released it right next to Twisted Metal Black, so it got completely overlooked.

Attached: mm.jpg (640x908, 127.36K)

i haven't finished it yet because i barely have any free time anymore but i'm really enjoying it. i'm surprised at how fun they managed to make the game play all things considered. the OST and art style also really hit home for me

ill punch her in the face again
>DAIJOBU

God Hand

One of my favorite games of the past few years. About to replay it on PC.
The last day(s) are incredible and make it worth it.

Azure Dreams. Not a super hard roguelike, but has several other elements like monster raising and townbuilding to keep you interested. The waifus are okay, albeit once you complete their story arcs, they just say the same lines over and over.

Never got moved to any newer console, so you can only pirate it or go looking for eBay overpriced PS1 dics. But it feels like it's worth a playthough.

Gundam maxiboost. As a bonus, ultimate alliance 3

I have 2 games that I feel deserve more love:

>Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (N64)
>La Mulana 1 & 2 (multi-platform)

Granblue Fantasy Versus

Give it rollback, fucking discord fighters man

Gunz 2: The Second Duel

Attached: 4564563456.jpg (480x360, 21.69K)

Devil Dagger or Dustforce
Nobody ever want to talk about it here

I think resident evil resistance was really really fun. To bad about how few people played it and how quick it died. Maybe shackling it to a 60 dollar game that most people thought was disappointing, hiding the fact you even got the game from most people, having a very buggy launch, and taking so long to fix the nightmare early meta doomed it so badly. I wonder what the meta is these days for the 20 people on earth who still play it. At the very least looks like the new evil dead game is very similar and actually sold well.

Attached: nemesisresistance-blogroll-1585679977082_160w.jpg (1280x720, 151.05K)

Arcsys wasn't a big name yet, there was no marketing budget, the FGC at the time was 95% Street Fighter-only fags, etc. Doomed to fail and its successor is just series corpse rape wholesale for the casualbux

Attached: 382012-guilty-gear-xrd-sign-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 140.43K)

Strive is superior in every ways to Xrd, Xrd is the casualized version of +R, Strive is a game of its own that Xrd boomers can't play

Don't worry, it'll show up in KH4 which should give it a considerable boost in sales

the story is boring

I'm not really interested in your narrative because I know for a fact no one with at least 100 hours on +R/Xrd prefers Strive and I know that Strivebabs literally can't play anything else. Shill somewhere else

Attached: 1653659041831.jpg (1024x1024, 189.67K)

>Pic
That's a long head.

Just the truth bro, you're floor 8 btw

>projecing
You literally have to be handicapped to not make celestial, Strive is still a boring shitty game. And you cannot play anything other than Strive but I can play various fighting games at basic competency so I'm not worried about it either way

Aztez
Flopped so hard they didn't even bother porting to Switch.

Attached: 1652890205403.png (885x885, 1.17M)

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers for the SNES

You're floor 8 mate

Attached: splash.png (350x330, 214.12K)

I'm not and it has nothing to do with the argument anyway. But I clearly made a mistake replying to a strivebab at all, as if you guys can have discussions

+R > Strive > Xrd
I admit part of this is because I don't enjoy any character in Xrd as much as my mains in +R and Strive, but I also really love Strive's RC system. Also, Xrd is the only one of the three with bad netcode which is really what hurts it these days.

Attached: 1625013876457.gif (256x284, 45.2K)