How would you fix Elden Ring's balance, Any Forums?

How would you fix Elden Ring's balance, Any Forums?

Attached: Malenia-Blade-of-Miquella-masateru.jpg (1413x1500, 526.94K)

I would not, game is fine as is.

Easy remove that bitch hp sucking

Is that let me solo her?

Buff Malenia obviously. The only boss that matters.

Attached: Rot Chad.png (1892x1423, 1.56M)

Reduce the ridiculous dmg/hp bloat that happens after leyndell

Nerf the particularly egregious weapon arts, then let players upgrade armor. That'd fix both the endgame PvE and PvP damage issues.

no idea honestly
game is a bit too easy but that's probably just a symptom of open world, e.g. if you can't kill something you can just fuck off elsewhere and come back to the thing when you're stronger

The first 2/3rds of the game are completely fine, it's everything after you enter the snowfields that feels fucked, a more gradual difficulty increase rather than a spike and a plateau would be better.

I'd remove katanas because it makes no sense to have them in a setting like that. Being able to watch every katana shitter cry in the process is just icing.

She literally has less HP than some mid game bosses. She would be a fucking joke without the HP steal.

These

I love this concept of "balance" in single player games. Shows how low pseudo-intellectual shitters have sunk. Challenge yourself or go play something that will tenderly hold your hand, there's a lot out there. When the boss spanks you particularly hard, does it feel good logging into your chinese cartoon forum and ranting about how it's objectively unfair? Do you feel proud and strong, in that moment of petulant whining?

More sexy women.

This.

yes, with some sexy drops to put on your character

>Fantasy setting where people from many cultures journey to.
>Fuck ton of references to an eastern themed culture.
>katanas are inappropriate to the setting....

Mate, I don't even really like katanas myself, but that idea is fucking stupid.

Attached: RichEvensistiredofredditsshit.jpg (640x960, 38.22K)

>upgrade armor
Nope, upgrading armour is a fucking garbage system. It was pointless in DS1, and it was a fucking pain in the ass in DS2.
No one actually wants it back

Like Fia's panties ye.

Attached: CUM.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Change waterfowl dance in order to make it either more easily dodgable but still as deadly, or less deadly but hardly dodgable.

During 2nd phase it should also build rot buildup to spice up things.

>She literally has less HP than some mid game bosses.
She wipes the floor with every other boss besides Malekith.

'nah, Fashion Souls/Ring/Bourne is fun, I do wish more of the lighter armor was available earlier but by this point I've just accepted that this game has a higher expected level cap range and most of the fun is in NG+ lvl 100-125. The damage is a bit too crazy but oh well

It's a fucking joke that she can still lifesteal through a successful block. Might as well give her infinite hp flasks.