Ah is that why cyberpunk was so shit?

Ah is that why cyberpunk was so shit?

Attached: 09B40A88-00CA-41B5-9F56-532BEB5080ED.jpg (750x767, 304.98K)

probably

Yes, but you faggots called me a schizo when I pointed it out.

yes because if you don't hire based on merit your quality goes down

>Diversity and Inclusion Director
Not a job. Go fuck yourself.

Cyberpunk wasn't shit, it was underdeveloped. Looking forward to play Cyberpunk 2033 GOTY edition in a few years.

Cyberpunk was great despite that.

Cyberpunk was great THANKS to that.

cyberpunk felt like half of it was made by people with a normal outlook of the world and then the other half was made by these retarded leftoid clowns

Trannies

I swear these people are infesting everything. My tech company has one of these "diversity directors" as well and they are a cancer. I honestly cant believe that computers is yet another hobby that gets invaded by women just because they felt like it, and now all they do is complain about how it should be different.

Have nothing against them. They're more progressive.

>I honestly cant believe that computers is yet another hobby that gets invaded by women just because they felt like it
Blame weak, feminist men. They're the ones who allowed for it and actually brought retarded women on board.

Cyberpunk was shit because all the talent left after Witcher 3.

They pay those people well over six figures to do absolutely nothing

it's really unbelievable

>Not a job.
She probably makes triple digits a year

progressing to take all womens jobs. heckin based

Cope.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 (38).jpg (1920x1080, 587.56K)

Play the first Witcher and try to tell me with a straight face they weren't always a terrible company.

>Hiring people just for ~~~DIVERSITY~~~
Honestly if I was hired just because I looked different, and not for my skills, I would fucking quit and report the company.

Not really, they do plenty of things that have a significant impact, such as mass diversity hires which annihilates a company's quality.

didnt CP2077 almost bankrupt cdpr?