Games that Any Forums tricked you into thinking are good

No matter how based a dev is, a boring game will always be a boring game

Attached: B362E527-CF59-4E98-A3CD-2559F8AFDA51.jpg (1360x766, 220.6K)

Wasn't boring for me. You just weren't into it and that's okay.

Trannies like you dont know what a good game is

>doesn't know how to roleplay
>didn't enjoy becoming the huntsman of Talmberg and being able to legally bag game anywhere he wants

You are a soulless NPC, OP.

>boring game
only boring people get bored, go away

Serious question. How do you roleplay in this game if the only build being a young lad that becomes a knight?

this and pathologic 2 are the only games with survival mechanics that aren't just fucking annoying to deal with

For me, it’s how obnoxious and retarded the MC is. From his design to his VA to his writing, he’s like a bottom-tier frat boy.

By doing whatever the fuck you want and going wherever you want to go and disregarding the game's quests.

I have 400+ hours in the game and I've never gotten further than the monastery quests.

Attached: file.png (660x330, 16.83K)

probably the shittiest opinion i've ever read on this site

>I'm gay

looking at literally any screenshot of this game should tell you straight away it's shit

My favorite game of the past 10 years

It's pretty fun until the final act.

Bought because Any Forums told me the dev was based but it turned out to actually be a great game

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 70.25K)

was the game rushed or something? it was strange how much the last part of the game dropped the ball, felt like a completely different writer took over

I wish I had the right kind of autism to play this because I really want to justify spending $30 to support the dev but I'm a poorfag

He's a total lad that I'd love to have a beer with

I want to get extreme mode and every negative perk achievements. Any advice?

What is interesting about him? Granted I didn’t play much further past the invasion and the parent-murder. Does he get more interesting, because he just seemed like a bro-y wisecracking retard like