GET THE FUCK IN HERE

If you're seeing this now, you're fucking awesome! Yeah you! You're awesome!

Tell me what games a legend like you likes and what you played today.
Also how was your day? Anything new?

Attached: 1636442858044.png (820x544, 531.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pricklypeargames.itch.io/buntzeit
pricklypeargames.itch.io/the-neversplosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sans undertale

i like eating baked beans out of a can

Attached: 1650242055159.jpg (704x800, 121.37K)

I played CoC2 and rubbed one out to the fivesome pregnant orc scene.

i played the chamber of secrets for the psx
it sucked fucking ass

I know this is bait, but sure, why the fuck not.
>Metroid
>Sonic
>Trails
>Space Channel 5
>Spyro
>Crash Bandicoot
>Zelda
>Ratchet and Clank
>Star Fox
>Gravity Rush
>Undertale
>Zone of the Enders
>Banjo-Kazooie

i also played spyro and space channel 5 lately. nice choice of games

Just bought the Evil Dead game. Haven't opened it though.

>Tell me what games a legend like you likes
i cant even enjoy anything anymore
>and what you played today.
nothing
i'm so sorry yellow zap rat

Attached: 1617613730769.gif (200x200, 1.25M)

Homesick.
My sister's been texting me all day, I wish I could be with her and have a good time together.
Guess I'll play some Zwei or Project Diva

I played Iconoclasts for a bit and then hopped onto some motherfucking Krunker for a couple of matches. Then i had to go to someone’s house and now I’m there watching netflix.
Day has been good, new news is that I have a date to the zoo now.
Hope ur day is going well OP

Been playing the entire Sly Cooper set of games over the past two weeks and have been enjoying myself wise dancing mouse.

Attached: Pikachu becomes posessed.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

At least it's positive bait.

im playing nioh 2

I like it except for 2 major gripes. Often the levels leading up to a boss are 100x harder than the bosses and its really dumb how the game just expects you're buffing/debuffing constantly so a lot of enemies like the tengu are just shittily designed.

Attached: 1637978787961.jpg (2560x1440, 481.55K)

How is Sly Cooper? I heard it was a stealth game about a raccoon and since the stealth genre is dead I'll play anything stealth related

I like cool games that have good gameplay and nice narrative. I just played Fallout Shelter.

It's a 3D platformer that tries to keep a "feel" for being a thief but it's meant for kids so if you're expecting Thief it's not that. The AI have vision cones like two feet ahead of them so they're basically blind while the high tier enemies have giant circular cones with really easy to understand "patrols" because they're super easy to avoid. It's more of an action/adventure game than anything else and with 2 and 3 you're constantly switching to Bentley and Murray to blow stuff up and punch hordes of enemies.

I've really been enjoying tunic recently

terrible day, made some games
pricklypeargames.itch.io/buntzeit
pricklypeargames.itch.io/the-neversplosion

Attached: self stack.gif (438x531, 288.62K)

I am going to call my gf and then I'm gonna play Deep Rock, back to work tomorrow so I wanna enjoy it.

Thanks, king. Was going to play champions of norrath with my daughter after work.

Attached: follow-dizzymemeboi-for-more-memes-dankmemes-darkmemes-meme-litmemes-instameme-768x768.jpg (768x768, 85.23K)

How did you fit so many games into 1 day

Just finished Xenoblade 2, honestly really enjoyed it. Should I move on to Great Ace Attorney or NEO WEWY?

Got sloshed on vodka to kick off my three-day weekend last night, playing Dragon Quest Monsters 2 in bed this morning after rimming my girlfriend’s ass in a random and violent display of insatiable caveman lust, and I’m taking my friend’s mom on a nature hike tomorrow to help with her rheumatoid.
I’m feeling genuinely happy for the first time in months. I hope everyone in this thread has a good weekend too.

AA since you just finished up a JRPG and will be going into another JRPG.