I can't wait to upgrade my rtx 3080 to a rtx 4080 to gain more performance. rich chads we can't stop winning

i can't wait to upgrade my rtx 3080 to a rtx 4080 to gain more performance. rich chads we can't stop winning.

Attached: file.png (2060x1159, 707.32K)

I can't wait to slurp a few of these bad boys for mining/gaming

I would get one if I htvssactually played games

I just bought a 3080 because I am convinced Xi is invading Taiwan by November.

If he does gaming is your last problem

>3080
>rich
Pick one.
If you were truly rich it would've been a 3090 Ti.

more performance on what? What game are you playing that could possibly benefit from such an upgrade

I'm going to keep my card for awhile, I have a little disposable income but I'm not Elon Musk. What I think I want to do this year is get a really nice car.

But I will have one less problem.
What else am I gonna do? Hold cash? I can't buy physical silver for less than 30% over spot. I have nowhere to store used cars.

>spend $1k on a GPU now
>or spend $1k on a GPU later and get 10% more FPS

Ditto, did the same thing for the same reason, however; there are manufacturing plants and new supply chains being built all over the place right now. It was more of a precautions than anything else.

Those plants are gonna take 10+ years to be productive. They're gonna need mo' handouts fo' 'dem high taxes!

Rich people dont buy xx80 gpus user.

You are just a retard that thinks you're rich.

>EVGA finally E-mails me
>buy the 3080ti without even looking
>it arrives
>it has a custom watercooling block on it
>wtf?
>research
>oh shit I have to change my whole cooling setup I've never done this
>had to get a new case too
>built a full-ass watercooling setup just to use my new 3080ti

Idk if I wanna go through all that again for another upgrade anytime soon. Especially since if I can't buy a custom waterblock from EVGA again I'll have to do that part myself

Attached: 1653515155369.jpg (1080x1080, 178.34K)

i'd be fucking fuming.

Will 4k finally be viable?

So there are tech people who get scammed with e-mails after all...

I hope he dopes. We need to hurry up and nuke the US already.

Didin't you hear? 4K is old, now it's 4K144Hz with DP2.0.
Better luck next-next gen.

In the end it worked out better. My old air-cooled 2080 with my "all in one" water cooled CPU were both loud and hot(internally). This new setup is incredibly quiet and efficient. It's so efficient at expelling heat that I had to buy a window air conditioner even though my house A/C works perfectly fine, just to counteract the heat.

You should do like me and start keeping chickens desu

>Upgrades
>Still struggles with unoptimized games
I'm glad I dropped PC gaming.

>10+ years to be productive
Bruh, they've been working on those plants since 2017 at least. Back when Trump was making investors in Shanghai nervous and the CCP was dealing with ass-tons of corruption. This chip war didn't just start. It's 2022 now and those facilities are closer to completion than most realize.

Attached: 1651164589509.gif (421x318, 2M)

>rich
post your bank account balance
owning an expensive GPU proves nothing, if you do so at all.