Play fighting games

Attached: rushdown revolt.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Is this Multiversus??!?!?!!?

You got it

Attached: 1645082911903.jpg (2048x1536, 1.06M)

>buy SFV
>shit is dead, takes 10 minutes to find a match
>buy dbfz
>shit is dead, takes even longer
i did get into them and it was a solid waste of money
when the two big names in the genre come off as dead to new players, they are most likely just going to refund them

How the fuck are they dead?

How could it take you 10 minutes to find a match in SFV

maybe its whatever matchmaking system they have being a piece of shit, but i got both of them and a fighting stick and it takes so long to find a match in either of them that i lose interest by the time that i do

No it's RushRev

Why don't you just ask for someone to play with you? There's lots of people on-line who enjoy video games.

Attached: 1652420820267.webm (852x480, 2.85M)

I'm assuming you're wired and not playing at some odd time (you won't get matches at 6 in the morning)? Queue in ranked in SFV always, never casual

>RushRev
>free
What's the catch?

It's pre-beta. Barely any singleplayer content. The netcode is great but the matchmaking is a little fidgety atm.

Attached: 3000 iq bullet.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Attached: 1642242004516.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

R.Mika deserves it

All she knows is grab

Attached: 1639426101929.webm (960x1080, 2.89M)

RR feels way too floaty, that's the issue with it. How does Melee Fox feel 10x heavier than everyone in RR.

Attached: sabinjoe.webm (854x480, 2.88M)

should've yoga flamed

Attached: fighters history.webm (458x360, 2.88M)

Attached: mistimedmeaty.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

I played the Multiversus Alpha all week and I'm getting DNF Duel at launch. I should go back to +R or Power Rangers for a bit, since I'm waiting for the S2 changes to look at Strive again.

Attached: Slayerbius.jpg (640x593, 52.8K)

>Look up their CFNs
>6 years later they're both still playing SFV

>Street Fighter clones
>Smash bros clones
Why are fighting games so unoriginal?

>Quake clones
>CoD clones
Why are FPS games so unoriginal?

GET YOUR DICK SPLIT

what rank are they

Why would you try to meaty super against someone who isn't even going to die from it from chip or hit? There is also the chance the flash eats their input and they just block.

post the kage one

> Barely any singleplayer content. The netcode is great but the matchmaking is a little fidgety atm.
wow sounds like it's ready for release

The Dhalsim is super diamond but he has like 70% win rate so probably a master+ player. Got exactly 6000 ranked matches played so it might have been a troll account or something

The Mika is Super Plat but 80% of his games are battle lounge and casual so who knows

>takes 10 minutes to find a match
Your router is probably blocking P2P connections. I had the same issue and had to make sure that wasn't the case.
>inb4 just FUD posting

Not him but how do you resolve this? I switched ISP and got a new router and I noticed my queue times were longer. Maybe its all in my head but I wanna check