Just explore everything even though everything's pitch black with tons of monsters around to get the good endings bro...

>just explore everything even though everything's pitch black with tons of monsters around to get the good endings bro lmao

Attached: 5929-silent-hill-playstation-front-cover.jpg (650x650, 48.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_2:_Director's_Cut
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did find the primary *Good* condition to be a bit silly/extreme. Up to that exact point in the game I was dilligently checking everything, but then I decided I was invested in the story and would play it straight and rush down Cheryl like I'm actually concerned, and of course at that point you're meant to take a leisurely meander and check out that other corner of the map to find a bunch of important hidden stuff. It's a point where the game felt closest to actually incentivising a direct rush.

If you actually think the developers wanted you to do that you’re a zoomer. Games back then had obscure endings to build discussion, for example you would find out about a ending through a gaming magazine or a friend and that that created more interest in the game.

Once you get to the gas station you fan pretty much guess the rest
Tranny

So Harry dying in the car crash is canon?

how do you tards not realize he's just being inflammatory because it's Any Forums and he wants a silent hill thread. how? how do you not fuckin get that.

Stupid zoomigger, you'll never get it.
Go back to your tiktok videos

All you have to do is one side quest by following a trail of notes, it’s just three buildings in one corner of the map not a wild goose chase

just going into 3 buildings

Play Silent Hill 3 to find out
Either of the good endings could be canon, probably the one where Cybil dies

Well someone has to respond to the bait

Just turn your eyes up retard

Liar the only thing you need is the liquid

you need to save kaufmann too

You are unable to enter buildings during the entire game. After coming this far in the game with this assumption, you cannot expect me to find out there are 3 optional buildings to explore.

They had obscure endings so you could play the game multiple times and get something new, which is the exact same reason it is done today. You're even more of an idiot than OP if you genuinely believe that games were designed around a magazine of all things.

>found the motel but missed the drug thing because it's so obtuse
that was so disappointing

>press right
>character turns himself clockwise instead of walking right
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

the buildings show on the map if you found it
something like "annie's bar" stands out
then you find an item telling you to go to the other place
it's the other ending condition that's obscure bullshit

Attached: 1622370223603.jpg (972x1890, 608.55K)

Should I play the PC version of SH2 & 3 or should I emulate them?

PC but grab everything relevant from PCgamingwiki.

SH2 with the enhanced mod is the superior version by now
>inB4 that autist with the graphs

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_2:_Director's_Cut
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_3

That gets you the + on your ending. I did get the liquid first time. That meant I got Bad+.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT SILENT HILL IN THE SILENT HILL THREAD

Silent Hill 2 with mods looks very nice, and 3 as is is perfectly fine too. I love how both of them look.

I didn't mind it when I learned. The game is very satisfying to replay.

Did you kill her or not in your 1st playthrough?

Attached: 1624466724222.png (500x325, 151.76K)

it's more blueish/pinkish gray in the town

he's right, you have no idea just how much they wanted to sell magazines back then. silent hill and obscure endings are guilty of encouraging it, but that's nowhere near as bad as the bullshit that was pulled in the NES/Snes days. the original Zelda always sticks out in my mind as the most ridiculous example of it. with no knowledgeable friends or the magazines to help you, you were not going to beat zelda unless you were a hyperautist with no other games to play and a serious vitamin D deficiency

Being filtered by a ps1 game.

Anyone here got the fabled UFO scene without a guide? No one in my school ever got it