Whatever happened to this mod?

whatever happened to this mod?

Attached: the-frontier-hero.jpg (1200x675, 205.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_87RChirsw
youtu.be/wKSBRU7iCwo
youtu.be/V76Fbr7oXmc
youtu.be/p9yTWTiV80s
archive.org/details/fallout-the-frontier.-7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't it get unlisted on nexus?

Apparently it was really bad.

It was call of duty with fetishes

Enclave here, why isn’t your nexus page working?

Attached: No, you can’t join the Enclave..jpg (1334x750, 66.98K)

SEX WITH LIZARDS

What happened to it? Shitposters and content creators happened. It was an ambitious mod, boasting hundreds of hours of gameplay and a very large team of mods. But as we all know one modder got outed for degenerate shit and that gave shitposters ammo and content creators played the game with the sole purpose to hate it. The 'cool' thing at the time was to rip it apart and anyone trying to defend it was tarred with the 'well you must support gay furry pedophilia' brush. I didn't think it was that bad a mod. I wasn't expecting professional grade work and was impressed by how ambitious the modders were, even with all the campiness. I can't remember who, but one of the modders was picked up by a major studio.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.26K)

Didn't it have a ton of fetish shit in the mod itself though?

In comparison to actual content? No.

based retard

>i hate ~le current thing

It got released and laughed at. Hard.

youtu.be/M_87RChirsw
youtu.be/wKSBRU7iCwo
youtu.be/V76Fbr7oXmc
youtu.be/p9yTWTiV80s
These are my favorite :)

Attached: Sneed.gif (200x200, 2.26M)

Based, downloading now

it's still on archive.org
archive.org/details/fallout-the-frontier.-7z

it was a shitty mod, don't try to make it seem like it wasn't

Team destroyed
Morale BROKEN
Mod buried

But some members of the OG team / hardcore "fans" are rebuilding it from the ground up, rewriting the story and removing the dumb shit. That's all I know since last year.

I'M ONLY GROOMIN AFTER ALL
DON'T SIC YOUR SNAKES ON ME

Nah, they re-edited it. It's still on Nexus. The irony is that with the recut they actually improved some of it, in terms of writing, though they also censored it. I'm assuming the loli slave shit isn't in there any more. Which is the only thing I wanted. The problem ultimately is that the writing is fanfic levels of cringe and has dumb shit like fucking Deathclaws. Either way, the OG is still floating around. The best version would be to re-add loli in the recut. Though frankly... it's all a bit shit really.

It's fun but there are a bit too much bugs and mannequins

You mean the mod has fucking deathclaws to stress over fighting or do you mean it still has the option for the player to fuck a deathclaw?

Any Forums scared off creation of original content because they disagreed with the devs politically and one guy on the team was a furry, the usual

Option to fuck one.

The vehicles, glitchy as they were, were technically impressive, I'll give them that. Even without the fetish and sneedclave shit dragging it down, the mod had god awful writing, voice acting, and was both lore unfriendly (in spite of them claiming it was) and just retarded at points. How the fuck did nobody figure out the Legion infiltrator in the deserters was the one guy with a latin name who always looked sinister? Where the fuck did the deserters get a S.H.I.E.L.D. style flying aircraft carrier from? Why was the NCR kosher with them running off with top secret military tech anyways? Couldn't they have just used all that stuff to glass the Colorado and kill Caesar single-handedly? Mods like New California have similar problems sure, but at least they didn't have furry pedo stinky feet shit and condescending standoffish devs thrown into the mix.

glory to the sneedclave

>so theres a guy called chuck, and he likes to suck and fuck.
>is this true?

Attached: 1620162487066.gif (384x372, 1.85M)