What’s the angriest you have gotten at a game?

What’s the angriest you have gotten at a game?

Attached: 1613801744841.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SazsrFF3kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread is now about minecraft steve

Attached: 1628589968559.png (480x271, 67.06K)

Final Fantasy XIV PvP got me pretty steamed after two weeks of getting auto-matched with dribble lipped fucking retards while trying to climb the ranks

Attached: 1624586271018.jpg (480x360, 21.5K)

He's right, all xbox dpads suck dick.

Also for the topic that OP is obviously fishing for, the weird Somalian version of Corey that they use as a live stream reaction in SMW is the hardest I've laughed at OP in a very long time

Attached: 1637636390922.png (286x344, 134.81K)

when I am sprinting directly at somebody in for honor and I press the attack button and my character automatically locks on to a minion behind me and 20 yards away and does the running attack at them instead

Looks like a reaction image to me you weird assburger faggot no one cares about your eceleb "Corey" like we're supposed to know who that is fuck off

You know, I too listen to these cunts' videos in the background and I never thought about making a thread about them. What is there to talk about?

>rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble
Commit die in Minecraft

Nearly broke a mouse playing CSGO. Only time it ever happened and it made me drop competitive games because they are just frustrating by design.

I don't listen to 14 year old faggot nerds on Any Forums who say gay shit like "commit die in minecraft" I'd grab your bitch throat and squeeze till you pass out little bitch

Do we need an Oney thread every fucking goddamn day like goddamn we get it, they're the mods pet ecelebs but it sucks. Make a general on /trash/ or something.

Shift-click the thread or report it for off-topic instead of backseat modding

lmao seethe

apparently you do

>mfw after eating gyros

>somalian
lel

>doesn't know Spazkid
Weren't here for late 2000's Chris Chan trolling, huh?

I appreciate as a creator that he killed Sonichu TAS when he did, understood it was played-out by then and on top of that Liquid didn't want to do the voice anymore

did you reduce sensitivity

No I wasnt circumcised

Hello fellow zoomers, I too love gossipping about ecelebs like women

why did they take down their gamergate videos?

they're still up

youtube.com/watch?v=4SazsrFF3kc

I beat the game but was so close to throwing my controller over this guy

Attached: OIP.jpeg.jpg (474x632, 47.52K)

>keep seeing his chest puff up and down even though this picture is static

Attached: 1557710165172.jpg (750x750, 56.22K)

Cs go probably, competitive games have gotten less fun with each passing year

For Honor. The fact that in a skill-based game someone can press 1 button and push you into spikes is ridiculous.

Got me good

Attached: 1641939997646.gif (150x200, 1.07M)