Ŗ̼͍̓ͪḛ̵̥̤͔̻ͫͦ̌ͭș̶̼̹̰͉͔̙̱͂ţ̟̣̒͊o̤̪͙͌ͦͪ̽͡r͙͔̮̰̖̐̑ͣe͈̘̼͎͓͉̜̩͑ͯ͢ ͍̠̫̪̯͚͒̇̄ͫţ̦͕͈̣̰͋͌̉ḧ͓̦̙̖́͒ͦ̓́e͎̱̦̝̼͒ͤ̒͢ ̤̺͎͓̼̥͗̽̚͠G̫͖̦͕̤̋̄́ō̖͔͙̼̠̬͕̉̚͡l̴͙̰ͦ̊͊̀d̴̮̣̫͎̏̃͛e̶͎̥ͣ̌n̶̤͇̻̜̮̤̪ͦ̏ͩ͒ͅ ̭͓̫̗̥̖ͯ͝Ő̧͉̟̼̝͓̳̹ͮ͌ͪr̨̪͓̻͆̓d͖̫̺̥̬̞̒ͯ̊͜e̢͈͚̯̘̘̮̱͗ȓ̤͚̹͙͔͎ͯ͒͟.̗̥̱͕͙ͩ̍

Attached: brMmDnp.jpg (975x1227, 200.68K)

no

>get radagon down to a t
>pc lags when fighting elden beast too much to the point that I can't beat the fight without summons
I beat the game

Why is the lore so fucking boring

>Why is the lore so fucking boring

Attached: 1454851696614.jpg (540x456, 39.43K)

>runs an evil empire
>has a split personality
>you want to replace him
>long hair no shirt tall muscular

Fuck off, Diavolo!

Attached: Diavolo.jpg (1477x2048, 478.33K)

GRR Martin

> has tracking attacks
> punishes heals with an instant zap attack
> can teleport away from hits
> is just a phase 1
Hated this

His reputation as a fair boss is unearned. He has more than his fair share of bullshit it's just more subtle. Reminder he has a parry where he is immune to practically all damage for a good 5-6 seconds.

so what was the elden ring?

I'm fucking trying to retard the damn thing would already be fixed if you didn't make me burn the stupid tree down just to reach your dumb ass.

An alien.

ayy lmao

I think it's ok but the game has a really meh start in terms of lore.

Yes, my lord.

Attached: FL4zO9RXMA0hB8H.jpg (2654x3840, 1.39M)

Miyazaki doesn't know how to write, so all the family drama, plot arcs, and build up towards reveals are all non-existent or done so poorly that they have no impact.
Like are we really supposed to care that Marika and Radagon are the same person? What does that change? Literally nothing. It's a meaningless reveal that serves absolutely no purpose.

I have a better option

Attached: B06C4A20-211C-4B17-9F97-041393ED3E37.jpg (2277x1452, 422.3K)

Kind of like a magic law firm. It would hold the various bills and laws that people had to refer to.

where did her head go?

The friends you made along the way

Wear a shirt

Who was inspired by JoJo? Miyazaki or GRRM?

Hot

>Dark Souls 3 Episode 2:Horse

Attached: images - 2022-05-27T133340.675.jpg (300x168, 6.54K)

bad artist