White people make an unrealistic utopia with technology well beyond our current means

>White people make an unrealistic utopia with technology well beyond our current means
>Wow so cool, I love Nazis they're the best
>Black people make Wakanda
>WTF is this bullshit? Blacks are too stupid too do that lmao

Why the hypocrisy???????????

Attached: wolfenstein%20ii%20roswell%20main[1].jpg (633x356, 83.76K)

Tribalism while the elite fuck us all in the ass.

This looks like a utopia to you?

Attached: 1574057230469.jpg (996x742, 210.33K)

If only they put this much effort into the game

name 5 important FULL black scientists

unironically yes

Yes?

Inventor Niggaz

Attached: 162854811946.png (375x543, 150.36K)

why wont the world let whites have their own country?

Historical evidence.
/thread

too ashamed
nuke Israel to restore humanity

It's not hypocrisy because nignogs didn't even have a wheel before whites dabbed on them

>black people make
Not only can they not make their sci-fi nigtopia, theyand can't even make the depiction of it. Whites and jews made it for them lmao, and unlike nigs, white people made something equivalent to those depictions in real life. You know, like buildings not made of mud, vehicles, paved roads, metalwork, planes etc....

White Countries are historically the most powerful and have lead to the greatest advancements in every single scientific field.

Blacks countries have..... Something.

Because the first one is actually accurate. Nazi Germany was fucking Utopic for Germans.

Meanwhile, nuggets have been allowed to do whatever in Africa for centuries, and still live in mud huts.

What's wrong with it?

>The world would look like america with swastikas

White people literally made an unrealistic (by everyone else's standards) utopia with technology beyond other peoples means
Like that already happened, why do you think all the browns are trying so hard to get into white countries? It's because they're the best places on earth to live.

Cos the existence of our current society, despite the existence of the latter peoples, proves the former society to be far more likely.

Black people literally had not invented the wheel by the time white people sailed down the African coast in ocean-crossing galleons

>lefty soi boys actually thought people would recoil in horror at this

George Washington Carver (needs no introduction)
Katherine Johnson (one of the calculators that made many of NASA's space flights possible)
Marie M Daly (major researcher into anatomy and in particular what caused heart attacks)
Alice Ball (invented first treatment for leprosy)
Percy Julian (invented Aerofoam and the type of glaucoma treatment we use today)
Lloyd Hall (invented flash-drying)
Jerry Lawson (appropriate to mention on Any Forums, he invented the first video game console to run with cartridges)
Lloyd Quarterman (one of the major Manhattan Project scientists, due to his expertise with Florida)

>Florida
Meant fluoride

you included the hidden figures propaganda negress so that throws the rest of your claims into doubt. more importantly why simp for niggers? they would throw you in a cannibal stewpot and probably will

n-noooo those don't count

Nice backpedaling, cletus

Name 1 (one) successful black nation

Forgot Lonnie Johnson who invented the supersoaker and other means of fuel injection systems

Successful is a low bar nowadays

Attached: MEME.jpg (460x313, 33.82K)

i'm not whoever you're replying to, just pointing out you lied about the lightbulb nigger too

all these nigs were also educated by white people heroically trying to uplift them and still accomplish so little you have to scrape the barrel looking for them

i grew up around niggers unlike you in your gated community so i know they're retarded

American aesthetics were popular world wid. Here's 50s USSR

Attached: ab6b05ab89f53b2b4af2e6a7ee1d3d0e.jpg (2004x1334, 495.17K)

>posting facts is simping
>could have included nobodies who are only notable for being "first black X" but actually provided people who did something notable for society as a whole
I provided more than 5 precisely to pre-empt such a ridiculous response. Just admit you aren't willing to be wrong. Do some research, or admit you're out of your depth. I'm going to go play video games.

So, did we ever get an explanation why BJ’s dad, who was racist enough to force BJ to shoot his dog because he talked with a black girl, married and stayed married to a Jew?

Oh no! What a horrific place!!

Oh I forgot about him. My bad.

Oh no how terrible.

>Nazis win
>KKK still exists for some reason

Lmao. If they make another game they'll 100% make a Trump parody since the kill/hurt/punch nazi thing is getting stale.

Attached: FSrdKzSXoAMDQfb.jpg (640x692, 80.57K)

damn looks like i struck a nerve. still waiting for your fist bump from le based nigger huh? dude that's pathetic

>George Washington Carver (needs no introduction)
Ahh yes, where would we be today without peanut flour, peanut skin lotion, peanut shaving cream, or peanut soap?

>hidden figures space kang
Lol, lmao even

game where you kill nazis and trumpers would be pure kino

First nigger didn't invent shit. Most of what he stole was made by Egyptians and tribal Indians.