Miss me yet???

Miss me yet???

Attached: heim_2013,_FlamingCowTV_(June_2013)(color_corrected)(cropped).jpg (1200x1600, 138.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/329757137330896896?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello

Who are you?

Thanks

David

Dude's outright spinning in his grave at the state of this industry.

>popularized the 60 fps meme in a world where every console to pc port was stuck at 30
>singlehandedly convinced fromsoft to port DS1 to pc which eventually led to day 1 pc ports for every fromsoft game
>spoke out against predatory microtransaction practices at a point in the industry where everyone was just like "eh whatever bro, I'm still buying cod/fifa"
>spoke out against devs releasing shit asset flips on steam before it became the huge problem you see now on the steam store

no

Why did some people even celebrate his death?

Rip

Attached: AA8B395D-5CA4-4BCB-8735-298500A9437A.jpg (1022x982, 577.96K)

who is this

imagine thinking any of these were of his doing lmao

If he’d lived he would be giving Jim Sterling a run for his money as supreme has been faggot.
You could see the way the wind was blowing during the are traps gay incident

Attached: D10B747C-2383-405F-B412-49D7C1CA239F.png (1150x904, 423.74K)

I hear the framerate down in hell is a little choppy

Based zoomer

Absolutely not, the guy was a prick. I do feel bad for his family though, I guess he fucked up his finances pretty good and left them with a bunch of debt.

>You could see the way the wind was blowing during the are traps gay incident
to this day I don't understand the overreaction over that. it's a kind of situation you'd laugh at because you understand it's an internet thing, but ginger had to go on a tirade.

Attached: COX.jpg (1280x720, 126.29K)

>You could see the way the wind was blowing during the are traps gay incident
But would TB have become a leftist faggot if not for his terminal illness?

Hello

Being a leftist faggot is a terminal illness in itself.

Thanks

David

Less than a year prior they had all been joking around on the podcast and discussing whether traps or gay or not. Then TB became bestest buddies with a tranny.

What would he think of NFT's in video games? He'd sell anything if there was a market for it.

The same tranny that groomed Jim Sterling.

>bestest buddies with a tranny
To be fair that guy was his friend way before he became a tranny but later on when TB is dying that same tranny friend would fucking shit on him.

Reminder that when it was confirmed he would die his wife spent that time getting in shape so she'd be ready to pull again after his death. She would dump her kid behind with her parents and fuck of to South Korea alone.

Attached: 1527220314489.jpg (1026x710, 220.38K)

>popularized the 60 fps meme in a world where every console to pc port was stuck at 30
they still are
>singlehandedly convinced fromsoft to port DS1 to pc which eventually led to day 1 pc ports for every fromsoft game
lmao no
>spoke out against predatory microtransaction practices at a point in the industry where everyone was just like "eh whatever bro, I'm still buying cod/fifa"
yeah, how did that work out again? sure are no predatory practices in our hobby anymore, right?
>spoke out against devs releasing shit asset flips on steam before it became the huge problem you see now on the steam store
once again
and again, nothing happened, this problem is still there and much larger

face it, TBs only legacy is being mad and rude on the internet and showing kids that you can be a cunt and people will both praise and defend you for it, not to mention make you rich and popular

When did that blue-haired troon shit on him?

Hello

Congrats on your weight loss.

Thanks

David

SHUFFLIN SHUFFLIN

You reap what you sow

Attached: Tb_gcad.png (500x300, 28.08K)

Lol no

Didn’t his wife say his last words were about Fortnite

Or she wanted him to see her at her best before he went..

no joke: because he was mean and toxic on Twitter

Hello

Yes, he did the Fortnite dab just before he died.

Thanks

David

She was also battling cancer herself. Who knows what the fuck they were eating in their house to get cancer twice.

Yes
Nobody is smacking those devs and publishers on FoV sliders anymore.
Console nigs are getting uppity.
DLC scams are every day trend.

I didn't like him as a person, but he was important for the industry. He had a big audience and real influence and all he did was speak his pro-consumer pro-gaming views.
He had shit taste, and was a cringy faggot, but he was important and there is nobody like him today..

Attached: 1531471563462.jpg (1200x1600, 341.23K)

They had a falling out well before he died. She wrote a fluff piece about him for Kotaku (apparently TB doesn't have a problem with ethics in gaming journalism when it's to his benefit) but then she and Kotaku got attacked for promoting a "serial harasser" and they kind of threw TB under the bus and then TB threatened to sue them for libel and then they all hated each other.

the point is he raised awareness to these issues
no he didn't fix the problem 100%, no one person could do that
but so many games got shit on hard for trying to pull a fast one, like mankind divided with its preorder bullshit
if it wasn't for people like him, literally no one would've cared

i kneel

twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/329757137330896896?lang=en

Attached: tb-apology.png (595x280, 29.36K)

I see people say shit like this and even worse daily on Any Forums

ASS CANCER ASS CANCER

TotalBiscuit's whole legacy is being a twitch emote and being remembered as the guy who told someone to get ass cancer then got ass cancer himself and died.

Attached: 1631641914283.png (227x286, 97.58K)