*sips*

*sips*

Attached: wolfenstein-the-new-colossus-07-27-17-1.jpg (949x516, 77.63K)

>inb4 500 posts

MM STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE

Attached: 1646456286328.gif (332x293, 3.5M)

That milkshake looked so damn refreshing.

Attached: 1616208852556.png (1300x957, 546.62K)

I'm playing this game now, finally, and after an absoluitely shittastic opening that makes you question the sanity of whoever was responsible (a bunch of unskippable, """interactive""" cutscenes with pretty insulting writing + a section where you need to explore a bunch of stuff with gimped mobility), it actually gets good, as good as TNO for now.

One of the very few good scenes in that game, the other being webm related.

Attached: 1623300126671.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

Yikes! I don't appreciate the ageism.

I'm glad you're able to get some enjoyment out of it, but trust me, it'll get worse in the 2nd half. Those same unskippable interactive walk n' talk cutscenes come back with a vengeance, which is unforgiveable in a Wolfenstein game.

Too much story for me to enjoy. The gameplay's good, but there's not enough of it. Wait until you get to the part where BJ heads to Mesquite.

>lefties thought this would make people hate hitler

>Those same unskippable interactive walk n' talk cutscenes come back with a vengeance
You mean like the concentration camp in TNO? Or the FUCKING sewer section? I guess I'll see, I'm at the bombed out New York now and it looks nice.

It sounds like it has bad pacing, even worse than TNO. TNO had atrocious first half, where crumbles of gameplay were drowning in oceans of cutscenes, but after its lowest point (sewers) it suddenly picked up with the train yard and then pretty much never let me down, so I tend to forgive the first half and I feel like it's the same for most people.

Normal people don't need a fucking video game to give them reason to hate Hitler, user.

>he simps for the jews who despise him
that will be a certifiable yikes from moi

Hello

The guy with the gun seems pretty based.

Thanks

David

>he's polposting on video game board
smelly dumb polnigger scum

>You mean like the concentration camp in TNO? Or the FUCKING sewer section?
Yes, more on par with the Da'at Yichud Vault chapter, except even longer. It's nothing more than a walking simulator.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1680x1050, 351.73K)

>he's a seething newfag
we know

Out of all the walking sections in TNO I absolutely loved that part.
>walking on the seafloor
>cool and mysterious hyperspace kike technology
>weird magnetic """puzzles"""
>doesn't actually last that long
>then you back to combat almost immediately
If anything, the sub before was disappointing, people hyped it up as ultimate carnage, but it's literally like 3 rooms + some corridors and you don't even get that much special ammo.

Pol has long since turned into a tranny board, how dumb are you?

these games were made by swedes

It's definitely cool, but extremely boring on repeated playthroughs. I remember one time, I was out of juice on my Laserkraftwerk from dicking around and firing it, so doing the magnetic stair puzzle was EXTREMELY tedious, constantly waiting for it to recharge a tiny bit so I could zap the next stair. Took me over 5 minutes, and I was seething at the fuckstain who designed that chapter.

should've added a way to recharge LKW there, maybe some charger redesigned to use like Jew tech

Taught my impatient ass a lesson for future playthroughs at least. But yeah, the Berlin catacombs swimming section and concentration camp chapters are simply BRUTAL.

>le unstable crazy Hitler xD
>muh 6 gorillion

The sewers are such an ass if you're autistic and want to grab at least some gold goblets or whatever. They're probably more fine if you beeline towards your objective and daydream about playing a better game.

I would unironically rather play the underwater sections of Chaser again. At least that had some combat and sub controlled smoother.

And it shows

I hate hitler because he’s responsible for the starting a war that killed a generation of European men.

he didn't start it. learn history

I stopped caring

but he was shooting ronald reagan

Hello

That’s funny, that’s why I like him.

Thanks

David

I thought Any Forums was overreacting, but this game really was shit.

Attached: Dj7sTxOX4AAM2T3.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 75.4K)

>I'm from Arizona
>Complete shock followed by an execution
fuggin luhl

Attached: 1523239904967.jpg (388x443, 55.56K)

It's that look on Hitler's face - a mix of horror, shock, and disgust followed by a magdump to make sure the Arizonian creature is dead.

Attached: 1625277156220.jpg (400x400, 19.38K)