Question for European gamers

Did it bother you when games usually came to your continent months or even years after the Japanese/American release?

Attached: AC.png (322x228, 13.43K)

I never really knew about it until I got access to emulation which made it a non issue.
Made it kinda fun to discover games that way or learn that a given game is actually older than what I thought it was.
I had no idea there was a Kirby Dreamland 3 until Internet

yes it always did and sometimes games NEVER made it here which was infinitely worse. I never got to play Super Mario RPG on the SNES as a kid, it was years later before I emulated it on PC.
it was always retarded. it should have been release the English language version at the same time as the NA release and let anyone that wants Fr/De/Sp wait until translations are ready
it's only now that translation is taken seriously enough that we get games at the same time as NA

yeah, it sucked going online and inadvertently seeing spoilers, though it wasn’t too big of a deal when i was a kid. that being said, i think it was usually the translation that took the longest. i wish they still did EU translations for games since i hate having yankoid faggotry stuffed into every game i play.

i didn't know what games were in america or japan so no didn't bother

This shit is infuriating as a bong the game has already been translated to a language I understand just with some spelling mistakes fucking release it here

It's a shit tier game for foids, why would I care

imagine being this upset about a game about animals. meds

Didn't happen with PC games afaik, and I never played on consoles, so no.
What did bother me was local publishers changing the game so much during the localization process that international patches didn't work, while at the same time never bothering to patch the game.

>With some spelling mistakes
The mutt with bad teeth thinks he speaks English

Didn't give a shit, I was like 11 with no internet in 2001.
Half the games I ever bought were just what looked cool in the shop.

Gamecube came out mid 2002 in Europe while JP and US got it in late 2001.

We usually got better version with fixes and even added content e.g. Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 games had a mini games and theater mode added and much more. The Substance and subsistence were almost useless in Europe.

Attached: 1653527256617.jpg (1920x1080, 451.31K)

>Did it bother you when games usually came to your continent months or even years after the Japanese/American release?
Nope. Now my time to ask a question. Does it still bother you that Japan and America get censored videogames compared to many European countries that get uncensored videogames?

not nearly as much as being stuck with 50hz

No, we didn't really know back then since we used magazines for gaming news, not the internet. The real issue was that most games weren't in our native languages so we had to learn English to know what the fuck the games were about.

It stopped being an issue two gens ago when games were no longer region locked

>mutt
you mena amerilards? there are no mutts in EVROPA. we are the origin of the White Race

didn't the magazines in your third world shithole report on up and coming games being released in USA and Japan? that's super shitty desu

The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie
>would be releasing in English as Trails into Reverie in 2023
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki
>released for the PlayStation 4 in Japan on September 30, 2021
gaijin bad, nippon good.

Hello

No. Chipped console and imports was the way.

Thanks

David

Only thing that bothered me was shitty pal conversions. I remember getting FFX and watching the dvd that came with it and wondering why tidus seemed like he was moving so much faster in it.