I Dont enjoy gaming anymore

I Dont enjoy gaming anymore...

Attached: 1638724203821.webm (354x410, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyQy3f8U4xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well my friend, good news is, current Any Forums is made for people just like you!

Just dont game then

Then fuck off and find something else, nobody cares.

kek. it makes even funnier because his hands look tiny. I've literally never lost my cool at games, and I'm 37.

Then you are a casual faggot that doesn't care enough.

Or just inherently good at the games I play. I would never play shit like MOBA/RTS competitively. That's where the insane autists go to die.

So you are a singleplayer toddler dropping your 2 cents on PvP games?

>no sound
that webm is a gift to humanity

Why do some streamers put a camera on their hands?

For high APM shit like RTS or precise shit like fighting games it might be interesting to look at.
For other genres, no idea.

just picked up dawn of war 1 and im having fun.
but after about 6-12h of any game, i get bored of it and dont have fun anymore. this has happened with dwarf fortress, space station 13, company of heroes 2, steel division 2, carrier command 2, etc. so it's a constant search for more games to try.

i love artosis
youtube.com/watch?v=xyQy3f8U4xk

>37yo boasting on the internet about his epic video game mindsetscum

Oh, my bad. Totally forgot about rythm games.

controller FPS streamers should do it so it would expose that 99% of them are using cronus or other e-PEDs

"just auto aim bro"

>video games are just a hobby. I can quit at any time haha
I swore to myself to never again play games that I can't just save and quit after I physically assaulted my brother because he jokingly interrupted my WoW arena back in 2010. I was challenger and on tilt trying to hit R1 just to keep losing for two days straight. I felt so deeply ashamed I still feel physical pain thinking about it. This shit can be addictive and disrupt your life if you struggle with moderation and controlling emotions.

I don’t enjoy anything anymore. Everything is starting to feel pointless. It feels like everything is dying and we are living in the last 10 years before humanity collapses. My own life is in shambles and it’s hard to find the will power to fix everything only to live in a world that will probably die very soon.

artosis deserves it for owning that faggy little hasbro keyboard

>cronus or other e-PEDs
Never heard of it. Can you elaborate?

Attached: Hop in faggot.jpg (1366x1025, 881.35K)

Artosis seething at Koreans is always good for a laugh

All of those are dogshit, my dude

ok, nigger. what games do you think are good?

Your mother's G-spot

how original. good one, user!

competitive games are devious black holes of egoism
learn to meditate.

Lmao the way this faggot's camera is set up makes him look like a manlet with miniature arms.

Twitch streamers really are the biggest losers.